Chapter 19

A/n: Hi Readers!!! I have seen how many people have read my story so as a treat I will make this chapter for you!!! And my family's financial crisis is almost over YAY!!! But no time to celebrate...cause I am working a part time job...so please enjoy this chapter!!!!

What could it say this time? And why so late at night?"

You took the letter and opened it.

Just seeing what it read...

Gave you shivers...

You looked at it in horror...

The question racing in your mind...

How...

Dear Y/n,

There is no need to run away, because I will follow you. To Jaegu Island. I was your secret admirer. true...but now you might have created a stalker...don't worry princess...I won't hurt you, I might just have to hurt pretty boy Taehyung. So I can have you all for myself.
Don't leave! When the time is right I will come. If you leave I will follow you to Jaegu Island. Don't you dare! Because I will be watching!!

Love

Secret Stalker.

"Oh my god, what should I do? I can't let him hurt Taehyung!!"

You went to the nearest drawer and grabbed a pen and paper. You weren't sure where you were going to put this but if he writes again and puts it on your doorstep then he would probably see your letter.

You open the pen lid and quickly start writing.

Listen, I don't know who you are! Leave Taehyung out of this!! And don't follow me! You can't hurt him! And please leave me alone!

You put the letter in the box and scribble you name on it.
From: Y/n To: Stupid Stalker.

You quickly unlock the door checking if there were any people on the streets, you put the box on your doorstep and quickly go back inside.

A while later you hear shuffling noises outside. You were freaked out. You look slightly out the window. You couldn't make out who it was. They had all black on. And a black hood to cover their face. You go back to the front door. The noises had stopped.

And in a second your phone beeped. You look at it.
4 new messages.
You look at it. And almost dropped your phone.

Secret Stalker:

SS: Hello Y/n! I am right outside. There is your chance.
SS: Come look! At my identity.

You weren't stupid. You could tell you that was. SS:
Secret Stalker. But the fact that he found your number was even more creepy.
And since you weren't stupid you obviously weren't going to go outside-

"I'm going outside,"

Seriously? Okay fine have it your way then! You walk towards the door with your heart beating viciously. You turn the key making a click sound. You turn the handle and bravely walk outside. Closing the door behind you.

As far as you could tell, there was no one there. The street lights were on. The atmosphere was cold. It was really dark and spooky.