ObSeSsEd Pt. 4 FINAL

Y/n walks into the building gripping onto her bag strips tightly. Nervously, the girl walked to the receptionist placing both her hands on the counter.

"Can I help you?" The lady didn't look up from the counter, instead her eyes looked up from her glasses. Her long nails clicked on the keyboard as she typed something on the screen in front of her.

"I- uhm- I'd liked to speak with- Mr. Song," Y/n said, her hands become sweatier and sweatier holding her bag straps on her shoulder.

"Mr. Song is not available, may I ask why you'd like to see him?" She asked, still busying herself with her computer.

"I-I well, I-I was just wondering...w-when the release of a patient w-was," Y/n stuttered. Her mouth was dry, and she had a lump in her throat, it hurt so much she needed to cough but was too afraid to in front of the receptionist.

"Which patient?" The woman said, finally looking up from her computer.
Her eyes were hooded and dark, scaring Y/n even more.

"P...Park Jimin?"

"Is that a question or an answer?" The woman asked sighing loudly.

....

"I-I would like to know w-when the release of P-Park Jimin is," Y/n said properly.

"Much better," The woman smiled. Even her smile creeped Y/n out. The woman typed on her computer to check. Y/n couldn't bare being here another second. Memories from before came flashing in her eyes.

"2 days," The woman said.

Y/n nodded, understanding what the receptionist said. She breathed quickly before going to the buildings library.

She walked to the quieter part of the books environment and sat her bag down. She was wearing a grey chained hoodie which came down to her knees, hiding her shorts.

Her hair was in simple plaits, not giving her a nerdy vibe of course, a cute vibe as always.

She sat down on the table and started to read a random book. She was not interested at all but wanted to wait till the 'inmates' were allowed out.

******

Y/n was disappointed in herself for not at least telling Jimin that she wouldn't be here for another month. She was stuck in one place. Ashamed in herself, for not at least giving him a heads up. Y/n heard voices of other random people. She realised that all the inmates were let out. She walked back to the main entrance and from there went to the cafeteria.

She spotted a red headed Male by the pillar, back facing the crowd in the edge. She ran to him smiling and with nervousness in her eyes.

"Jimin!"

The Male turned around with a toothpick in between his teeth. His muscular body turned around staring at her.

She stopped instantly and choked on her breath. The man in front of her wasn't Jimin. His bodys were covered in tats, he furrowd his eyebrows as the tooth pick fell out of his mouth.

Y/n immediately bowed.

"I'm sorry!! Really sorry!! I must've mistaken you for someone else," Y/n didn't stare at the man, and dared not to look into his eyes.

"You looking for Jimin?"

"I- yes,"

"You'll find him in the abounded building, he always sneaks out there and does whatever," He explained.

"Thank you!" Y/n turned around to start walking when a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"You friends with Jimin?"

"No-" Y/n hesitated. 'What exactly am I to Jimin?' Y/n thought for a second, where does she stand? He saved her, helps her, and she enjoys his presence.
"Yes, yes I am,"

"Well from what I'm looking at right now, I think I know why you are friends with him,"

"What do you mean?"

"You're pretty and seem kind...I think,"

The man walked off whistling to a random tune while secretly smoking a cig. Then when he was fully gone out of sight, Y/n made her way outside. She was standing right outside the building, confused why he would go here. Her fear of this building was mentally gone.

She grabbed her bag strip tightly and with full confidence entered the building. She walked in and to her right were stairs that led straight to the second floor.

The first floor was destroyed already, with no place to go. Y/n walked up the stairs, her feet making footsteps as she went along.

She reached the second floor and walked to the end of the hallway. She listened in for any sound, any voice, any movement in the air.

She then felt something. A sort of vibration on the floor. She heard muddling sounds causing her ears to lift. She walked quietly towards the sound. Placing each foot ahead of the other sideways.

"Stop already....please," she heard. Her eyes cry of worry as she runs towards the room in a complete hurry.

She runs into the room and stops so quickly she trips and her knees bend as her hands grab the door to stay in balance. Her brain stops as the world spins around her.

She sees a black hooded figure beat ing up a tied up man. Y/n stopped breathing as her brain stops working.

"Please! Help me!!" The tied up man pointed at Y/n with begging hands as he rubbed them together. The hooded figure stopped. Instantly straightening his back as he stood tall and muscularly. He turned around slowly.

Y/n's lungs stayed dry and didn't move. She didn't want to see the face of the latter and instead ran out the door. The man grabbed onto her hand turning her around before she could escape.

Her eyes opened, growing wide, she screamed. Jimin stared at her.

"J-Jimin?" She quietly said.

"You left me. And didn't. Come. Back. HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP LIKE THIS?"

Jimin's hands grabbed Y/n's throat as he lifted her up from the ground, choking her. Y/n's legs tried kicking, her hands on his trying to get herself free. But he won't stop.

"You don't. Love. Me. I die everyday waiting for you, thinking, 'will she ever come back?' You left me. For a month! Not wondering how I was doing! You're selfish! You think only about yourself! We could've been happy! We could've lived together! But NO! YOU'RE SELFISH!!" Jimin squeezed tighter and tighter.

Y/n's face turning red, and her tears falling out. The power from her arms fading away.

"P-please....stop....I'm b-begging you," Her words choked out as she began to see blurry figures. All she could last see was Jimin's angry expression, and a lifting figure in the background.

She wasted her breath on one last word before her heart stopped beating.

"Jimin..."

******

Park Jimin is a scary monster.

Not even a girl can change him.....

Not even a girl...

Not even Y/n....

And I know that for a fact...