Stuck Pt. 1

Taehyung made his way into the kitchen ready to see his boyfriend Jungkook, he had to leave for work, not before seeing his boyfriend. He really wanted to have breakfast with him but was really busy.

He knew he had to make it up to him. He saw Jungkook with a blank face in the kitchen, eating breakfast.

"Look I'm sorry, I really am, but I'll get home early today, I promise, I gotta go now," Taehyung kissed Jungkooks head quickly before grabbing his bag and his blazer over his arm, and leaving.

This wasn't unusual. This happened every single day for the past year. Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating for almost 3 years now. And since they have been more comfortable with each other, Taehyung finds it ok to leave Jungkook by himself.

And Jungkook should be used to it by now, since this is an everyday thing, but everyday it hurts the same, sometimes more than usual. And Jungkooks angry fades quickly, and he hates himself for that. Being so simple-minded.

Groaning, at the sound of the front door closing, Jungkook finished his cereal and decided to head to his room. Jungkooks room was downstairs while Taehyungs was upstairs. Jungkook had never really been in Taehyungs room.

If he could, he would, but he's used to being downstairs. Jungkook didn't want to go upstairs anyway, too much hard work going up the stairs.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't really share a room since it would be better if they were 'seperate' so Jungkook wouldn't get 'distracted' by the amount of work in Taehyungs room.

Jungkook sighed as he heaved himself onto his bed trying not to die, and put his hands on my tummy while laying straight ontop of the covers.

He decided to get some sleep since he can't go outside and Taehyung wouldn't be back till 3pm and right now its 8am. So he had 7 hours to kill.

He closed his eyes as he sighed and soon fell asleep.

****

Taehyung unlocked the front door happily coming inside, he smiled as he made his way into Jungkooks room. His smile turned into a frown as he saw him sleeping. He sat by his legs as he cupped one of Jungkooks cheeks.

"Baby~," Taehyung cooed. Jungkooks eyes woke up as he saw his boyfriend in front of him. All his anger wasn't gone just yet. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows angrily as he looked away.

"Aww come on, look I promised you I'd make it in time, remember? And here I am, anyway, let's go to the living room then huh? We'll watch a movie this time, I promise," Taehyung said holding up his pinky. Jungkook couldn't deny, he intwinded it while their thumbs connected.

"I'll wait out for you," Taehyung said as he got up and left the room. Jungkook sighed again as he sat properly with his legs dangling off the bed. His phone starts ringing out of nowhere.

He grabs it, accepts it, and puts it to his ear.

"Jungkook! Hey! Whats up? I haven't heard from you in agesss! I just got off work, and I thought I should call you,"

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Ok listen I know that you're not happy, but if you know why you aren't then dump that shit, I would if I were y-"

Jungkook declined the call angrily. He pushed the phone to the ground. He grabbed his crutches, and started walking. Yes, Jungkook was on crutches, and if you don't know what that is, here..

Jungkook needed crutches to walk

Jungkook needed crutches to walk. Why? He was in an accident. And he's been on crutches for half a year now. And it's effected his life a lot.

Remembering the crash, Jungkook painfully closed his eyes, trying to get his thoughts somewhere else. Other than his head.

He walked into the livingroom looking around for Taehyung. He sees no one and gets surprised. He tries his absolute best getting up the stairs. When he does, he walks to Taehyungs room. As soon as he walks in he sees Taehyung sleeping.

Everyday, Taehyung goes to work at 8am, comes home at 3, sleeps for an hour, then at 4, Jungkook makes dinner for him. Then Taehyung goes off to work again at around 5 and comes home at around 1am. If Jungkook was lucky and Taehyung came home at 11, then they usually watch a movie. But thats rare shit.

Jungkook realises Taehyung was sleepy so decideds to head to the kitchen and make Taehyung food.

****

"Jungkook I'm sorry, but this relationship is not gonna work, my work is really difficult, and I know that it gets in the way of this relationship,"

"Because YOU never put any effort in it! Work work work work 24/7!!! Nothing else!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung angrily smiled as he held the driving wheel tightly.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MAKES THIS RELATIONSHIP SHIT! BCZ HERE I AM TRYING TO GET SOMETHING THAT IS A DREAM, TO WORK! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING!!" Jungkook shouted.

"OH REALLY!?" Taehyung shouted, this time his eyes getting off the road, he looked straight into Jungkooks eyes with fury. Jungkook rolled his eyes, and then suddenly his eyes glanced over the road.

"TAEHYUNG LOOK OUT!!!!"

*****

Jungkook breathed heavily as he remembered those scenes. He knew deeply, really deeply, that only because of Jungkooks situation right now, his crutches situation, Taehyung was with him. And THATS the only reason.

Jungkook knew this, but he would deny it every now and then. Jungkook knew, this whole thing, Jungkook staying with Taehyung, it was temporary, and as soon as Jungkook gets better, Taehyung will have to let Jungkook go.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel like a burden. He continued cutting the carrot but lost focus, resulting in a small cut forming on his hand. Jungkook winced as he noticed the blood dripping out.

Jungkook sighed again before grabbing a plaster and wrapping it around his finger. After 45 minutes he finished making the food. Jungkook glanced at the clock and saw the time.

3:55

Jungkook headed upstairs as best as he could and went to Taehyung. He tapped his shoulder a few times. After lightly slapping Taes cheek, Taehyung opened his eyes.

"I'm guessing it's time to get up for work?" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung smiled and slowly got up.

Taehyung quickly got ready and fixed his tie. He went downstairs to see food in front of him. He seemed surprised. Jungkook placed a bowl for Taehyung before sitting down.

"I ate at work," Taehyung said. He kissed Jungkooks head and smiled.

"Take some with you to work," Jungkook grabbed a lunch case and put some of the food inside.

"Uhh sure!" Taehyung said smiling. Taehyung thought Jungkook was gone, and looked left and right before putting the lunch case on the counter and leaving.

But Jungkook was standing on the stairs and watching Taehyung. Jungkook felt hurt by this. He brushed his tear aside before going downstairs. He went inside his room before throwing his crutches to the wall. He angrily threw everything to the ground.

And as soon as he tripped and fell Jungkook started crying. As if it was a wake up call, to wake the fuck up. But Jungkook couldn't leave Taehyung, because he just can't. And even if his friend on the phone, Jimin, said to, he can't.

He's stuck.....

A/n: SUP Y'ALL!! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST POSTED IM REALLY SORRY BUT IM NOT FEELING IT WITH WATTPAD RN SO LIKE YH! anyway 😂 what do u guys think Jk should do?? Comment and like!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!