B2: Chapter 2

I finished unpacking my clothes when I felt a sudden need to use the bathroom. I hurried inside and did my you know.......stuffff. So yeah. I got up and washed my hands. I really wanted to take a shower. And I had a lot of time. I look through the cabinets for shampoo and I come across many things. Many dangerous liquids.

"Should I drink this and get life over with?"

I smack my head and put everything back. I try my best to take my shower. After I did I change my clothes and wait on the bed. I get bored so I starts drying my hair.

The machine was so loud I couldn't hear anyone knocking. By the time I did they entered so quickly that I dropped the hair dryer.

Sehun: "Oh are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry I didn't hear you,"

Sehun: "I'm glad it was me behind that door, if it was Jackson then you wouldn't live,"

"Really?"

Sehun: "Maybe, anyway let's head down to eat,"

He took my wrist gently and led me downstairs into what I supposed was the dining room. With 2 people.
One of them was Jisoo and the other one wasn't familiar.

I sat down nervously and faced them.

Mark: "Hello Y/n, my name is Mark Tuan, brothers with Jackson Wang and Oh Sehun,"

"H-hello,"

Mark: "Now everyone let's eat,"

I started eating the food that was reserved. And soon I was finished and so was everyone else.

Mark: "Sehun can you bring Jackson his food? I'm sure he hasn't eaten,"

Sehun got up with the tray of food.

"Umm Sehun can I take that? I just need to apologise and thank him for what happened,"

Sehun: "Mark?"

Mark: "Umm alright then, but quick,"

"Yes,"

I took the tray and made my way to his hospital room. And yes I was in a house. A mansion. And also there was a mini hospital wing there.

I made my way up the stairs. I walked towards a hallway and finally reached his room.

I knocked on the door before entering.

Jackson: "Y-Y/n? What are you doing Here?"

"Just bringing you food,"
I said before placing it by his table. I sat on the edge of his bed.

Jackson: "Okaythanksyoucanleavenow-

"I needed to thank you, and say I am sorry for what happened, but why would you do that? I'm just a normal girl, and your a mafia,"

Jackson: "I can never reveal why, anyway thanks for the food, I need to rest now,"

"Hmm sure, I'll go,"
I walked out and back to my room. Then I walked towards the window. Ugh! Locked!

I tried everything I could. Nothing would work. How long was I going to be here?!!!

Taehyung's POV when Y/n was kidnapped...

I woke up to siren sounds and looked around for Y/n. Where is she?!? I walked out and searched everywhere not caring who I might wake up.

Jungkook: "The heck dude? What's wrong?"

"Y/n's gone!"
I rushed to my room and searched everywhere. Everyone came out of the rooms.

Rosè: "Umm guys?"
I looked at her and Y/n's diary. I read the last page.

Crap. There is a shadow by the window. Taehyung help. I am definitely going to get kidnapped now. I can't move. I can't scream. I can't shout. He has a gun. A frickin gun.

My eyes widened. She wrote it on purpose. So we'd know!

Wendy: "That's not it, look! Y/n recorded the conversation!"

I took the phone and pressed the button...

------

Yoongi: "Jackson and Mark still haven't forgotten the past huh?"

Jin: "Those bastards! When I grab onto them I swear this time I won't let them live,"

Wendy: "Why what happened in the past?"

Jungkook: "Well?"

"Nothing did, Let's just find Y/n, Namjoon I need you and Jimin to track those wheel prints, to where it leads,"

Hoseok: "Where can they be? I mean if they are smart then they wouldn't go back to Busan, they'll be far but close,"

"I'll be right back,"

I went out of the bedroom. I took out my gun.

"A robber wants to find a robber, a doctor wants to find a doctor, a cook wants to find a cook, but in this case...a mafia wants to find a mafia,"

A/n: Oooooooh!! Anyway did you guys like that? Now If you have questions then ask away, and also if you don't know what I meant with the last part then I'll tell you now, so basically....Taehyung was a Mafia in his past...I am coming up with weird things it's really annoying and confusing...and actually I'm thinking of getting rid of this ff.......

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!