Chapter 9

You doze to sleep. Your heavy eyelids shut tight. All the blood that was rushing in your blood every time you moved now flowed peacefully. You relaxed your body and fell into a deep sleep. Best you have had in ages...
...
...
...
And that crashed into smithereens as soon as a loud booming voice blasted through your ear. You half opened your eyes and saw Taehyung leaning over you. He was looking at you.

"Y/n~"
He said in a singsongy voice.
"Hey Y/n? We have to go now, you only have 1 hour to get ready,"
With that sentence you bounced your head up and crashed into Taehyungs.

"OH MY GOD!! I am so sorry!!"
You place your hand over his forehead and rub it gently. You press on the injured area carefully.

"Ow. That hurts you know!"
Since you were busy with his forehead you didn't notice Taehyung looking at you. His brown eyes watching your mesmerising face. As soon as you stopped and looked at Taehyung, he looked away.

"Sorry, and why didn't you wake me up earlier?"
"You looked peaceful, and adorable,"
He smiled like an innocent baby. You couldn't help but smile too.

"Best Excuse ever," you muttered.

You got up from bed and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and combed your hair. For your outfit you wanted something comfortable.

You were thinking about wearing an oversized grey hoodie but you thought that if you land in Hawaii it would be really sunny

You were thinking about wearing an oversized grey hoodie but you thought that if you land in Hawaii it would be really sunny. Which would make you sweat and smell.

You put on your shoes and headed downstairs. You were halfway down the stairs when you forgot your luggage upstairs. But as you turned around you saw that your luggage was already brought downstairs.

Confused, you went with it anyway. You looked for Taehyung and found him in the living room eating an Apple.
"Hello, are you ready?"
"Yes I sure am, you look nice and comfortable,"
"It is pretty sunny in Hawaii,"
"Yeah I suppose so, shall we?"
"We shall,"
You laughed.

You and Taehyung grabbed your luggage and went outside. One of his drivers came and dropped you and Taehyung off to the airport. But the weird part was that the whole time Taehyung was holding your hand. No matter how much you tried he wouldn't let go. He would hold it even tighter.

After the awkward ride you and Taehyung reached the airport and bid your farewell to the driver. The car drove off into the distance and out of your sight. As soon as it did, you and Taehyung walked into the airport.

"Let's check in quickly,"
You and Taehyung went through the service and security. It took some time but you got through it.

Just as you finished, Taehyung looked at the time.
"Y/n? Run,"
He whispered.
"Why would I need to run?"
Then you glared at whatever Taehyung was busying himself with.

You noticed the time and spotted the fact that you are going to be late if you don't do something about it now.
"Oh no,"
You looked at Taehyungs expression.

"Y/n? RUN!!"
You and Taehyung looked ahead at the Crowd of people in front of you.
You gulped.
"How are we going to make it through this-"
Before you could finish Taehyung grabbed your hand and in seconds your legs started moving in lightning speed.

Your legs went faster as Taehyung had held your hand. He was a really fast runner. And you were nothing compared to him.

The blood boiling in your veins pressured with each step. And your shoes hitting the ground every second. You pushed against the crowd.

"Oi!"
"Watch it!"
"Are you crazy?!"
These comments were heard all over the Airport.
But beyond those voices there was one that caught your husbands attention.

"Taehyung?" It was a girl with red hair.
And you felt those pair of eyes on you.
But Taehyung didn't stop running. He carried on even faster. And after those turns and running through people you arrived at your destination.

Gate 57

And that was for away from all the others. And you arrived in time because there was only one person. He looked for anyone else. Just as he was about to shut the door Taehyung shouted-
"HEY!!HELLO!!"

With Taehyungs loud voice you were saved. But many souls were turned to you. Well the voice. You bowed apologetically and walked towards the gate. You barely made it as your legs were worn out. You heaved all the way to the gate with Taehyung who didn't let go of your hand.

"Oh, sorry sir, I didn't see you,"
"It's fine, just please,"
He said handing your and his passport, motioning him to do his work.

With you being the last people, you boarded the plane and got to your seats.
And of course, you were in first class. You sat opposite each other by the window.
And straight as you sat down, you started your rubbing your legs.

"Are your legs fine?"
Taehyung asked worried.
"Course they are, I mean after running an unexpected marathon and being dragged around, They'll live,"
You stated with full sarcasm. You finished rubbing your legs and looked at Taehyung.

"Sorry, Its just the time,"
Taehyung apologised. And you forgave him. You didn't have an other option to go for anyway.

"When will we be arriving?"
"We just got on Y/n,"
Taehyung laughed. But you hated the wait. With nothing else to do you grabbed a cushion and uncomfortably rested your head. And did not fall asleep. You tilted your head a little to your left and felt a hand press it down to feel a shoulder.

"Taehyung?"
"Don't worry, just sleep,"
You didn't have a choice. And you were comfortable.
You rested your head on his shoulder and he rested his head on yours and slowly fell asleep.

_________

"Y/n? Get up we are here,"
You slowly opened your eyes to see that almost everyone had left. You Taehyung and a couple others were still there. You lifted your tired body and stretched. You rubbed your eyes. And saw Taehyung looking at you cutely.

"Aww how cute!"
You hid your embarrassment. You turned the other way.
"Don't worry, Any way let's get off quick,"
You and Taehyung got off the plane and went to security and stuff. Then collected your luggage.

You booked a taxi and were driven to the beach house. Throughout the whole ride you looked out the window and saw the pretty view. And when you arrived at your beach house your eyes widened in awe.
It was by the beach. If you walked outside and out the large porch, that circled the perimeter of the house, then you would get off the stone pavement and would feel your feet in the sand.

It was like a dream, but the best part? It was reality. And completely unbelievable. You got off and grabbed you luggage. You and Taehyung entered the house and immediately went to find the couples room. You both lied down.

"Y/n you can go to sleep for as long as you can but I have a surprise for you when you wake up at night," You moaned. Indicating that you have heard what he has said but are too busy and lazy to answer. Too busy sleeping and too lazy.

Soon after your tired eye lids shut down completely and you fell asleep. And you couldn't wait to wake up with a surprise on your honey moon.

The question is:

How will everything turn out in this little trip?