Chapter 14

"Y/n? I need to tell you something,"
"What is it?"
You wonder.

"I l-like you,"....

And with those 3 words your brain officially explodes.

He just said it.

"What d-did you just s-say?"
"It's the truth Y/n, I like you, since the first day, I saw you at the airport, I was cold for a while because I didn't know why I felt that way towards you, because I don't fall in love that easily, and I had Rosè, I was mad, and then after we got married I couldn't stop myself, this whole time I was in love with you, and still am,"
"In l-love?"

You couldn't believe your ears. Was it you or was it the fact that you wanted to believe it. He said he likes you. Even more...loves you. And you were found the same without realising it. How and why?! He doesn't love Rosè? What does he mean. But the part that disturbed him the most was your reply.
"Your not kidding right? Because it would be awkward if you were and I would get really mad at you and never talk to you again,"
"It isn't I promise,"

"Okay here goes,"
You took a deep breathe and relaxed your body. You looked in to his eyes and replied.

"I love you too,"

He stepped back. Shock in his eyes. He couldn't believe it.
"You do?"
"Yeah I do,"

And the same shock hit you when he kissed your lips. The same passion and the soft lips of his. With his warmth it lightened your body like crazy. A different spark hit your body.

Love...

The one feeling you were craving for. He looked at you. And you at him. He smiled. Like he was the happiest person alive. You did too.
"You actually like me?! She actually likes me!!"
He said looking at the sky in disbelief.

"Taehyung?"
"Yes?"
"What about Rosè?"
"Oh yeah, She thinks I am going to marry her at the end of the month, but I will tell her a day before, that way there is no rush, and besides it's worth it, like it's worth wanting to surprise you that I am coming, you know the no phone calls thing,"
"Didn't you say you were busy, and how did you know that you were going to come 2 days before?"
"Oh about that"....

Taehyungs POV early in the morning

I was walking to the meeting room with my dad. It was the 5 day. I missed Y/n really bad. I wanted to be with her at all times. And I missed her voice talking to me.

"Alright son, I have another meeting after this and a few more tomorrow and after tomorrow, so get the papers ready,"
"No I can't, I cant do this anymore, I want to go home, to Y/n, I miss her,"
I said looking on the ground.
"Well," he sighed. "If you do that bad here's the money for the ticket,"
He handed me the money and I quickly booked a plane ticket. And I rushed to the Hotel because the next plane was leaving in 3 hours. I packed my things and quickly left. My driver brought me to the Airport and then I went through security and got on the plane. After a long time I arrived at the house.

I was going to see Y/n now. I was overwhelmed with joy. I could barely stay away from her for a day, like I was madly in love. And I was. And am. And forever will be.

I took a deep breathe.

I knocked...

Y/n POV

So we was lying. He couldn't stay away from you. He loved you truly.
"So we aren't going to get divorced?"
"No of course not! I could never do that, I wouldn't have the guts,"
You hugged him. And now you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Except Rosè. Who was now the biggest problem.

A/n:

Sorry this chapter was short I am rushing. I know I update like almost every day but this story is getting sad so save those tears for the next chapter because
Y/n's like is over. She is destroyed. So make sure to save the tears. And by the way in my first chapter it said that Taehyungs cousin was Jungkook. I am really sorry but I want to changed that. To someone else.