But I love Him Pt. 5

"We need to. Leave. Now." Y/n said.

"What happened??" Hoseok asked, shouting.

"They're going to do it, they're going to kill Taehyung!! We have to get out of-" before Y/n could finish her sentence, 15 nurse, and 10 bodyguards came in. Alone with 2 doctors. They all stood forming a crown of people.

"Alright, Taehyung, who do you want to be with?" The doctor asked.

"M-my Jungkook," he whimpered, saying that. The doctor smiled as he grabbed an injection. Hoseok asked y/n what that was. A tear drop left her eyes as she said

'poison, fast-acting poison'

"We have to do something!" Hoseok gritted his teeth as the doctor squeezed on his rubber gloves.

"We can't, we're too late. I'm sorry Hoseok," y/n admitted that this was horrifying, but she is helpless.

The doctor walked to Taehyung and rubbed a spot on his arm.

Taehyung's POV

The doctor rubbed my skin as I started to look at the Crowd. I see Y/n and Hoseok. When I look to the other side I see someone.

'J-Jungkook?'

He waves at me. I blink my eyes. He's gone. The doctor pushes the needle in my as the liquid oozes it's way into my veins.

I start feeling uneasy. I shake uncontrollably while seeing nothing but the stars.

No word leaves my mouth. My mouth goes dry as I see everyone for the last time and-

Gone.

Forever.

Jungkook?

As Taehyungs body goes limp, Y/n screams. Hoseok catches her and hugs her tightly. She screams louder as all the people leave. She sobs and cries, wishing for a better end.

"No no no no no no, please no," she cried.

Hoseok sighed.

'I'm sorry Y/n'

The End.

A/n: Wassup? How y'all doin? This was a sad ending, if y'all want a happy one, then please tell me, cause I might do an alternative ending, just for those that don't live sad endings. I hope you enjoyed!! Have a lovely day!! See ya!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!