Chapter 2

After getting a taxi and getting to your parents house safely, you walked up to their front door but realised there were about a gazillion well dressed people standing around your father's massive front garden.

A party at 12 pm?

You arrived at the front door and just as you were about to open it to enter, your eyes landed on someone all too familiar.
"The hell are you doing here...!?"
Your sleepy eyes went wide open.
That...Jerk...Kim...Tae..Hyung...

"I could ask you the same thing," he rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Oh I see you two have met!" Your mother who walked out, said a rather excited tone."Come on in!" She greeted you and led you both inside.

Tf

You two enemies split ways giving death glares to each other. As you entered you found your dad with your brother and Wendy with them.

"Bro!" You were planning on giving your brother Jimin a hug but he squeezed your cheeks instead.

"You idiot, Y/n it's been so long!" He whined, giving you a pat on the back and ruffling your hair. You chuckled, nodding your head in agreement before giving him a hug.

When your brother stopped sucking the life out if you, you hugged Wendy who's facial expression seemed one of guilt and nervousness.

"There's some news waiting...for you and a lucky guy,"

Lucky guy? Fam I bet.

"Uhm...Y/N don't worry just come with me okay?" Your mother replied assuring you that everything was 'fine'
"Okay? Wait here guys I'll be back!" You said and left with your mom. She left you by the crowd of people in your large home and went up the stairs, tapping on her champagne glass to earn the attention of the guests.

"Please may I have your attention?" As said everyone turned their heads facing your mother. You were staring at her the whole time wondering what she might say.

"Thank you. I designed this special celebration for my daughter and my son-in law."

Son-in-law? Is Jimin gay?

You snapped out of your thoughts as Jimin pushed your shoulder brutally causing you to raise your voice.
"Ow!!"
Jimin stared at you.
"I am not gay," he said with a chuckle.
"Those were my thoughts-
"You said them aloud"

You looked around. A few souls staring right at you. You were relieved your mother didn't hear you. Your lips formed and awkward smile. Then you stared back at your mother.

"Cheers!!" Was the last thing your mum said before drinking the champagne. Apparently you had missed her great speech. You sighed and walked to your friends, disappointed your mother dragged you away for nothing.

"Excited Y/N?" After Jimin said that you stood there frozen.
"Excited for what?" You asked innocently. Jimins swung over your shoulder, giving you a light squeeze.
"You are getting married Y/N!!" Said Jimin Proudly.

Before you could say anything a bunch of people came to your parents and congratulated your parents. Then they were all faced you.

They gave you empty compliments, talking to one another and smiling while exchanging fake smiles. You only smiled awkwardly being so fucking confused...but you wanted to get out of here really badly so you bowed to your friends and ran off outside.

You wanted to escape this massive parade of people now. You were going to go somewhere no one could go in. Your treehouse from when you were younger. The garden was filled with trees and it was awfully huge.

You went to the garden with your head down escaping those eyes and you had finally found the ladder.

You climbed up it till you reached the top. It was really high up. It was a pretty view, one that calmed you down. Though the next things your eyes saw boiled your blood and raged your anger.

As you got used to the light from the sun shining in the treehouse, you slowly opened my eyes. You recognised the figure in front of you.
"Kim fucking Taehyung," You grunted, crossing your arms.

"The fuck are you in my treehouse for..?!" You asked him not hesitating the question.

"Your treehouse?!" He asked. You ignored his question and grabbed his hand, leading him to the front.
"Get out," you said between your teeth. You hated this guy. This time you were not going to let him get away that easily.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" He smirked, running a hand through his hair.
You were raging with fury. And he could see it. You were expecting him to tease you but ever since you met him he was only cold towards you.

"Honestly I am not in the mood. Take your attitude and shove it up your ass, I'm marrying some random creep, which for the record, isn't fair and I don't get a say in it, so before I push you off to your death, leave. Thank You," ranted, making hand gestures while you spoke.

"I am that random creep." He said calmly.

Your head twisted in his direction faster than lighting and stared him up and down. You couldn't believe your ears.

I fucking bet.

"Ha ha, funny, now get the fuck out!" You groaned, not buying his obvious lie.

Bitch if I was gonna get married to a stranger, trust it's not gonna be you

"You want proof? Let's go!" He said and climbed down the ladder. Curiously, you followed him, silently mocking his lying skills. When you reached the ground he held your hand tightly. You glared at him.
"Let g-
"You wanted proof and you will get it!" He murmured.
As you walked through the crowd, people came up to you. Staring at sharing different looks of, surprise, happiness and all the sorts.

By the time you reached your parents, you were convinced this could only be a dream, there's no way you'd marry a guy like him. Ha.

In your dreams fam

"Oh they have already met! The perfect couple!!" Your dad cheered. You stood there still. Taehyung let go of your hand and pushed you forward aggressively.
"ouch!" You whispered under your breath. As you looked at your parents who were smiling you couldn't help but shut your mouth.

After your Grandmother died, happiness on their faces was never real. They rarely smiled. But today they did. And you were happy. You wanted to see them smile for a long time and now they were.

On one hand, you couldn't give a shit if they didn't smile, it wasn't your problem. On the other hand you felt kind bad.
You didn't want that smile to fade so for your parents you were just gonna stay silent right now.

Creating a scene right now would just end their career and reputation, and you for one didn't wanna be responsible for that to happen.

Taehyung looked at me expressionless. He stared into my eyes. I couldn't tell what he was doing-
"Falling in love already?!" Asked Jimin. You turned towards him.
"You know what they say... love at first sight!" He said with a genuine smile.

Fucking bet

You moved closer to his ear and spoke gently.
"I don't want anything to do with you, and I know you can say the same for yourself, but don't mess this up right now, my parents are happy, don't ruin this for them, I'll figure something out, but can't you just...smile?" You looked at him as he rolled his eyes and nodded, you rested your shoulders and turned to your family.

"Get ready for the big day Y/N and get as much sleep as possible okay?" Your Mother said.
"Good Luck!" Wendy smiled. You knew you were going to need luck, and lots of it.

A/N: Sorry this is bad guys, still working on it! Lot's of Love, your Author!