Chapter 31

A/n: Rushed! Like my exam. Kidding! Anyway!! This is the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!! I know right?!?!!? Weird! Only 31 chapters?! People have like 75. But please enjoy this chapter!!! Love ya!!

Jimin's POV

We parked the 2 cars were it was hidden. We all got out and walked towards a jet. But obviously we were hiding and waiting for the right time to jump out.

In the corner of my eyes I saw 2 people. There arms tied behind there backs and bags over there heads.

"Who is that?"

Jin: "It must be Rosè and Jungkook,"

Yoongi: "What do we do now?"

Hoseok: "We wait,"

Namjoon: "How long?"

Taehyung: "Till we can actually see where Y/n is,"

I scanned around the area till I saw Y/n. Sehun was beside her. He had his hand around her wrist. I could tell his grip on her hurt her.

I clenched my fist as I watched him take my sister closer to Wendy and Jungkook.

Y/n's POV

Sehun: "Y/n, your friends,"

You watched your friends struggle as 5 men were behind them. 2 of them took the bags off their head.

You gasped seeing them in that state. Bruised and tied up. A white cloth on their mouths preventing them from speaking.

Sehun: "Sorry you have to see them like this, but don't worry, they won't feel the pain once they are dead,"

The 2 men cut the cloth which were on their mouths.

Rosè : "Y/n!"

Jungkook: "You bastard let us go!"

Sehun: "Oh no no no, I can't for that. Not now anyway. In about 10 minutes me and Y/n will fly off, far away,"

Jungkook: "She doesn't want to go with you! Can't you tell?!"
Jungkook smirked.

Sehun: "She-

"I want to go with him,"
You lied.

With your response you left Jungkook shook. Jungshook. And Rosè as well. You turned towards Sehun. Who also looked shocked. You bet the devil and god were shocked as well.

"Sehun? Please let my friends go, and I-...I'll happily go with you,"

Jungkook could immediately tell you were lying.

Jungkook: "No Y/n! You can't!"

Rosè : "Y/n you can't, don't do this to yourself!!"

"I'm sorry guys, thank you for everything you have done for me,"

You turned your body to the entrance. Your took a deep breath. And started walking. Sehun smirked and did the same.

But before you knew it you heard punching and groaning sounds. You turned around to see...

"Taehyungie!!"

All your friends were fighting the five guys. While Sehun took your arm and pulled you closer towards him. He took out a gun and put it on your head.