Jungkook's Regret Pt. 2

A/n: Hey y'all! How's it going!! I'm on my way to Germany right now so I though I'll just try and update!! Anyway enjoy!!!

Y/n's POV

Should I forgive him or not?

"I-I don't know if I can Jungkook, I need some time to think,"
I spoke biting my lip. I didn't want to but I also can't be the evil cop around here.
"I-its okay, I'll wait,"

He lifted his body before going out the door. I ran upstairs to my bed and thought deeply. What if I did forgive him? Will he still be the same?

______

The next day.

I woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed. I was deep in thought while walking to school that I bumped into someone.
"Oh! I'm really sorry sir!" I looked up to see Jimin hovering above me.

He held out his hand for me but I rejected.
"I have to go, bye," I rushed saying but he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"I heard about you father and mother, I'm really sorry to hear that," he apologised.

"Oh, thank you,"
I whispered before running off. How does he know?! I walk into school and walk through the hallways. All the girls look at me with pity. Huh? Then they approach me one by one.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother," one said. "Your dad must have abused you a lot right?" The other one spoke.

They all stated rubbing my back in sympathy while I just looked in confusion. Who told them?
"Umm how do you know?"

"Oh well I don't know? word spreads fast and everyone feels for you Y/n, don't worry we're here for you,"
She looked at me in sympathy before the walked away one by one after hugging me.

I walked to my classroom and sat down. Girls still whispering. After some time Jungkook comes in and sits down beside me. I turn the other way to avoid him.

Then the teacher comes in and starts the lesson as usual.

____

After the classes and break and some more classes I walk to the lunch hall and sit down by my friends. I had 2 friends Rosè and Jisoo

I sit down and look at my lap while they rub my back. A tear escapes my eye thinking about my mum.

"I'm really sorry about your mum Y/n," Rosè hugged my frame gently before Jisoo spoke.
"Your dad is rather cruel, anyway I think we should mourn, I mean that's the least we can right?"

"Let her decide," whispered Rosè. "Maybe she doesn't want to,"

"Thanks guys but I wanna stay alone for tonight, I just want some time to myself,"

"Of course Y/n, just call us when you need us okay? Rosè and I are always here for you,"

"Thanks guys,"

____

After eating my food I went to the top of the school. I lay my arms on the edge of the school. By the little wall that came just above my chest. I looked down below and saw just how high I was.

I thought deeply for a moment to what Jungkook did to me. Maybe I should forgive him?

I looked into clouds that covered the skies like marshmallows. And since it was Winter darkness came by pretty quickly.

I gazed upon the pink color in the skies mixed into orange directly coming from the sun. How the pink, orange and yellow created an ombré vibe in the sky.

How mesmerising it looked. As if it was painted just for us. It seemed unreal.

It seemed unreal. He seemed unreal. A little too unreal. How is it that he pities me so suddenly? He changes his mind? On one hand he bullies me 3 months in a row and then on the other hand he turns the tables and begs for forgiveness?

It seems a little bit suspicious. But suspicion is a good thing sometimes. So maybe I should forgive him?

"Y/n?"

I turned around quickly to see Jungkook standing there with a worried expression.

"W-what are you doing here?"
He questioned.

"I just needed some fresh air," I answered.

"Then what have you decided?"

"Jungkook I....think this is a joke, I don't even know wether your being serious or not, I don't even trust you enough to know your being serious, I honestly don't know, but I need to be a hundred percent sure your being serious,"
I managed to choke out. The lump in my throat said to shut up. But my heart wants to forgive him. My legs and arms want to kill him. But my heart wants to forgive him. My brain wants to torture him. My heart wants to forgive him.

Growing up I always used my wits. I never really listened to my heart. But people change. And for good reason too.

"Y/n please, I swear I'll do anything, but you have to forgive me, please,"
He knelt down looking at me tear eyed. I walked towards him and crouched down to make him stand up.

I couldn't do anything but forgive him. After all everyone deserves a second chance.

He stood up with the tears slipping his eye. I wiped them away.
"I-I...forgive you Jungkook,"

He gasped in shock. He held my waist and pushed me towards his chest and then I realised he was hugging me. He was hugging me?! His face was in the crook of my neck. And his hands securely wrapped around my waist.

"J-Jungkook?"
I was in shock to even think he would ever hug me.
I tried to let go but his grip tightened on my small frame. He engulfed me in the hug. Like I was a teddy.

We stayed like this for a few minutes. And by now I thought he died in my neck. I tapped his shoulder and he finally let go.
I looked at him with shocked eyes but his were all normal.

"Best. hug. ever,"
He whispered. I didn't what was more weird. Eating chocolate with cheese? Or him saying that?

"Umm, w-what?"

He once again pulled me into his bear hugs. I cursed my height and strength in 30 different languages.

"Y/n, I know you f-forgave me b-but I was wondering if I could take you out for lunch today?"

WHAT IN THE HOLY MOLY GODS OF DESTRUCTION DID HE JUST SAY?!?

"Umm...I d-don't know about that, I-I guess?"

He lifted me up and spun me around before pulling my closer to his chest.
"Thank you Thank you Thank you! My god I love you!"
He smiled. Wait. No. I'm definitely deaf. Did he just? Nah. HE FUCKING SAID I LOVE YOU! Okay was it me that needed therapy or?

"Umm...did you just?"

"Oh umm...sorry, I just, well, not that, I mean, yeah maybe, but, well yeah, I said it I guess?"

Okay you said it but now what do I say? Do I say it back? I guess.

"Okay well," I reached my tip toes and pecked his cheeks. He grinned widely revealing his bunny smile I saw on the first day we met.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a long kiss...

A/n: Y'all can guess what happened next right? They started dating and stuff. And then Got married and had babies- THE FUCK?! Okay I'm sorry bout that umm 😐 nevermind let's just....

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Married to a Stranger {KTH FF} ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें