My Genie Pt. 1. Jikook

Jimins life is really boring, it has never occurred to him why, neither did it make sense as to why his routine was nothing but complete misery. 'I'll change it today', jimin would always say. He'd think, coming back from uni, he'd go visit someone or do something, yet there was always a mild disruption, like exams, that forced his corspe looking body to go home.

Jimins life is actually really boring, and not just his routine, it's himself too. He doesn't talk much, he doesn't say anything, he's never laughed at other people's jokes, even if they are quite amusing. He doesn't really know how to keep a conversation going. During his few blind dates, he'd fiddle with his fingers in his own world, and not care wether the girl was uncomfortable.

There was one girl, he got on with really nicely, he smiled at her beautiful features and her jokes too. He found himself quite interesting. Turns out, the girl also has a boring life. They've become close friends, and they go to the same university except they are in different departments. The girl, Eunhie, is in the food and nutrition department, and Jimin in business.

Jimins life is actually so fucking boring, because of Eunhie, he went on to get himself a phone, and mind you, he's like 20, and last time he had a phone was before his parents broke it when he was 16. And he even cleaned his apartment, made it fancier, and it did look better.

There were 2 rooms, both masters, Jimin only needed one, and kept the other one as his study room. With a desk, attached to a fully sized bunk bed, closet and so on. Sometimes Jimin would study so late at night, he wouldn't be bothered to go to his room to sleep, he would just sleep in his study room on the bunk bed, and he'd shower in the attached bathroom, he'd even get food from the mini fridge. Sometimes Jimin wondered why he couldn't just live in that room. But he preferred not to.

Jimins life is a complete boring disaster. All he does is wake up at 6, catch the bus at 7.30, and get to school at 8, which left him 30 minutes before school started. He'd finish school at 4, get home at 5, eat, study, and sleep. Jimin was never one to watch tv, he bought one anyway. His parents live in america, but Jimin quit contact when he was 17.
'Probably dead by now' he thought. Jimin didn't want to live under their rules and house, he wanted to be free.

And he didn't know that free...was boring...and since he was an only child, their parents looked for him everywhere, buuut then, to get over their grief, they adopted a child when the kid was 16 right now, called Jihyun, and Jimin would secretly talk to his sister over the phone. He'd call her 'JiJi'. He'd always want to take her in, and love her, care for someone other than himself, but couldn't do that till she was 18. And his parents were extra harsh on her, kicking and slapping for mild things, and Jimin wanted to head over and slap them in the face. He wanted to anyway.

But apart from that, Jimins social life is alright. He has a few friends, he is not dead in social media, but he still keeps away from it. He has a thing for antiques, not like weird looking rocking chairs, but like plates he could hang on the wall. He did buy a vase, and on that day, his fate was connected to someone elses....

******

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR !! please." The boy looked at Jimin with pleading eyes, begging him to let him sleep on the bed.

"And I said NO!!" Jimin said with furious eyes. It wasn't jimins fault he found a genie, and it wasn't his fault he took 2 days to process that, it wasn't his fault he had only one master bed he didn't wanna share with anyone, and it definitely wasn't his fault he couldn't trust the genie to sleep in his study room, with all the papers and things there, he probably might tear it all apart the next day.

It was however Jimins fault, letting the gutting feeling of guilt soon clench his heart with extra force, he wanted to ignore it sure, but the way Jungkook was on the floor, sniffling, his hair over his face, Jimin couldn't help but feel empathy. Jimin had been in that situation, except he never stood up for himself, so he could relate to what Jungkook was feeling, which was not a ver feeling, it was the feeling of being used, forced and overall not a very welcoming act. But still, Jimin didn't want to look like someone who could bend over emotions, so he remained his 'strong looking' posture.

It was the first time someone ever wanted to sleep on the same bed as him, and the first time someone was living in his house, granting him 4 wishes. And it was the first time his silent plead for a roommate become a reality. But this wasn't the situation he had expected. For an attractive boy to be on the rug and moving and arching his back because of the pain. Jimin tried his best to ignore it but found himself lost in a vision, of himself being in such a desperate vision, it caused him to sigh in pain and agony. He lifted himself off the bed, and crouched down to Jungkook.

Jungkook felt Jimins breath and shot up, as soon as he did, he avoided Jimins gaze. When Jimin noticed this, he sighed, gently gripping Jungkooks chin and turning his face towards Jimins. Jimins eyes turned a bit wide seeing Jungkooks face. Initially Jimin thought
Jungkook was sniffing due to dust, but it was due to the fact that he had a runny nose. Jimin sighed thinking about having to sleep on the bed, so he groaned and told Jungkook to make himself comfortable.

Jungkook smirked at this and jumped on the bed, immedialty covering himself, and resting his head on the pillow. He made himself cozy and comfy on jimins bed already snoring.

When he was, Jimin lay flat on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

'Wow..,my genie is shit hot isn't he...maybe I wouldn't be needing a roommate after all'