Chapter 28

A/n: What's peace y'all!!! This is it!! Chapter 28!! The chapter you have been waiting for you!!
It's rushed so bare with me y'all!! Enjoy!!

~~~

She slowly opened the door and saw you both.
"Oh didn't mean to disturb but...there is a slight problem, Sehun's outside,"

Did you hear right? Sehun was outside?

Oh no...

He was following...

He knew about the plan...

Maybe...

Maybe not...

But what do you do now?

You can't hide...

And you can't run...

You can't pretend...

It's time...

To do what parents say...

Face your fears...

Once and for all...

Taehyung: "What?! HOW?!"

Y/n: "B-but that's impossible,"

Wendy: "Not sure come on though,"

She grabbed your hand. And led you out the room bending down so your not seen.

"What about Taehyung? He had to come,"

Wendy: "Um h-he will stay there,"

"No! He wouldn't do that! Wendy what's going on?!"

Wendy: "Y/n, the truth is, we didn't tell you but, we all knew that Sehun would be following and would come here, we didn't tell you because we didn't want you to worry, so we kept plan B a secret, and now everyone is going to fight them off while me and you leave, like right now,"

"We can't leave! Not without them!"

You said whispering loudly while ducking behind many things to make your way to the back door.

Wendy: "Y/n we don't have time to re plan, we've already checked everything, and nothing is going to work except this,"

"I-I,"

Mixed emotions travelling in your body. You didn't know what to say or think. You couldn't just leave everyone behind.

Wendy: "Wait, stay right here,"

She pulled out a gun and walked away from you.

"How does everyone know how to use a gun? How did I not know this?"

You went behind the kitchen counter and saw everyone through the door behind the living room.

"That's a lot of men,"

You flinched because the hand on your shoulder.

"Rosè?"