ObSeSsEd Pt. 1

Obsessed with her. That's what I am. In love with her. Possessed over her.

My name? Park Jimin. Now there are a few things you should know about me.

1. I am crazy. Absolutely crazy. I am psychotic. I am mental. But I don't care.

2. I have 3 friends. Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Min Yoongi.

3. I hate Kim Namjoon. Ex best friend. And Jung Hoseok. I hate his guts. Kim Seokjin is not really my friend. We just talk. That's it.

4. I have a mind and voice that manipulates others into doing things they don't want. I manipulate Taehyung and Jungkook as well. And I love being in control. I am worse than any other human you have ever met. I am the devil himself. Or possibly worse.

I love Kim Y/n. Before I loved being in control of others. But she's now in control of me. I have spent half a year in the Rehabilitation Ward. Why? I may or may not have killed someone. You never know. But anyway, because of that I'm recovering. Everyday some person comes and checks my health. I pretend to improve and they fall for it. Idiots.

But I also see her. Y/n. When I first saw her I thought she came here to see someone, turns out she helps out in the mini library they have here.

And whenever I'm allowed I go to the cafeteria and watch as she hands out books and reads to little mental children. Every single psychotic person seems to enjoy her presence.

How could you not? She's absolutely beautiful. And kind. What really brings out the softer side in me is when I see her talking to other and telling them...

"I still believe that there is good in all these people, no one here is crazy, they just haven't found the right person to help them,"

She isn't wrong. But no one can bring me back. I'm to far gone. But she was right about one thing. I have found my person. My hope. The cause of my Euphoria.

I have tried to get her attention. I've tried. Believe me. But she doesn't just think about me. She sees everyone. Not just me.

Which is something I hate. I need her attention. I need her to look at me or else I'll go crazy!!!! I need her eyes on me!!!

But that all went crashing down one day when I saw her with him. Jackson Wang. After seeing them both together something awoke in me.

Something Sinister.

And I had to do something. I had to break them apart. It took everything in me not to kill him. So I had sex with one of the workers. She was like 22 I think. Filthy. I didn't like it one bit. But I manipulated her into Hooking up with Jackson.

The look on Y/n's face when she saw Jackson fucking the worker with full speed...HAHAHAHA!! EVERYTHING INSIDE ME SMILED TO THE POINT I BROKE!!! Y/N WAS FINALLY MINE!!! MENTAL I AM NOT...OBSESSED?! MAYBE!

After that Y/n didn't come at all. A week after their break up Y/n came back with a full smile on her face. Perfect. My release was soon.

And I could finally get closer to Y/n.
I imagined the things I could do to her. Break down her walls. Have her scream my name.

After all.

Park Jimin is a scary monster.

Not even a girl can change him.....

Not even a girl...

Not even Y/n....

And I know that for a fact...