Missing

I wake up hearing crying. "Ugh, turn it off" Jace groans.

The triplets are three weeks old and Ryan is constantly crying since we brought him home from the hospital. There is no point in putting him in his room downstairs to sleep with his siblings because I will just have to go back down there and stay with him.

I groan and sit up I reach down and pick up Ryan and hold him firmly but gently. "Shh, its okay Ryan. Mommas got you again" I coo. He stops crying and looks at me. "Go back to sleep Jace. I can stay awake with him" I say. He rolls over and falls back asleep. I am exhausted. Ryan wakes me up at least every 2 hours. So to say I am tired is an understatement. He didn't do this at the hospital, Just when we brought him home.

I slowly walk over to the sofa and wrap up with a blanket. I turn on a witch light but dim it down so it doesn't wake Jace up. I feed him and he drinks until I decide he has had enough. He stares up at me for a while until he falls asleep. I close my eyes. Maye if I can catch a few minutes of rest I will be okay.

I wake up to screaming. I jerk awake and Ryan is the one screaming and crying. I groan and look down at him. I look over and Jace is not in the bed. I want to hide and whenever this crying every two hours from Ryan is over I will come out from hiding. I look back down and he is still screaming and crying. I hold him against me. He shouldn't need to be fed again. He was just fed a few hours ago.

I pick him up and hold him higher and sniff. I smell the problem. He has a dirty diaper. I stand up and lie him on the bed and unbutton the bottom of the clothes he is wearing. "Jace" I call. He comes out of the closet pulling on a pair of pants. "I need you to go get me another diaper from downstairs," I say. "Why do I have to go get one," he asks. "Well do you want to stand here with him," I ask. "Not really no," he says. He goes to put his leg through the pants leg and ends up falling. "Please? For me" I ask. "Alright," he says. He stands up and buttons his pants and goes downstairs.

Ryan looks at me and the next thing I know I'm being peed on. Great. Jace comes in with a new diaper and some wipes. "Here, I figured you'd need some wipes and powder," he says. "Thanks," I say and clean Ryan off and put a new diaper on him. I pick him up and turn around. "Why are you wet clary," Jace asks. "I'm not wet," I say. "Your face is dripping Clare," he says. "It's pee, Jace. Ryan peed on me" I say.  "Ew," he says. "Yeah. Only baby boys do that. Let me wash my face and get dressed. Then I need to feed hunter and Mia and then we can go to breakfast" I say. He nods. "Let me hold him for you then," he says. "Thanks," I say and hand him, Ryan.

I wash my face and change clothes and take Ryan back and I go down to the triplets nursery.

Carolyn and Liam are taking care of Hunter and Amelia

Carolyn and Liam are taking care of Hunter and Amelia. "Good morning queen clary," Carolyn says. "Good morning guys," I say. "Would you like me to take Ryan for you while you feed princess Amelia and prince hunter?" Austin asks. "Yes, please. That would be great" I say. I hold Ryan out and Austin takes him from me. "Careful," I say. "I've got him. Hey little buddy. Are you still causing trouble" Austin coos to Ryan? "Oh yeah, I am exhausted" I comment. "We will take the prince and leave for a bit so you can do what you need to," Carolyn says. "Thanks," I say and pick up Hunter. I hear the door close and I sit down in the rocking chair with Hunter and feed him.