The interview and photo shoot

Grace slept all through the night so I'm glad of that. I get out of the bed and go to her bed. She's still asleep. I guess I could leave her here for right now and let her sleep.

                 I go downstairs and start making myself some coffee and pancakes. Bear walks in the kitchen sniffing around. I scoop some of his dog food into his bowl and give it to him so he can eat while I make the pancakes. I hear more footsteps come in the kitchen. I look over my shoulder and see izzy and Simon have come in. "I smell pancakes" izzy says. "Well i'm glad to hear your nose is working because thats what im making" I say back. I flip my pancakes and start putting them on a plate. They both grab some pancakes and start eating them. "So did you two have fun last night" I ask. They both almost choke on their orange juice. "Clary! nothing happened" izzy said. "Okay" I say. I start making more pancakes. I put blueberries in some and chocolate chips in other ones. Alec and Magnus come in next and get their pancakes. Cookie walks in so I know Grace isn't far behind her. She never leaves that baby. Everyone is down here so jace is most likely with her. I go ahead and make her bowl of food and set it down on the floor for her to eat. I start making Graces bottle. Jace comes in holding a sleepy Grace. I take her and feed her. "Ooh pancakes" jace says happily. He stacks some on a plate of his own and starts eating.

                       "Aren't you going to eat clary" alec asks me. "Maybe. I'm not that hungry and I'm going to java jones later" I say. "Why" Simon asks. "I'm doing some interview for my old job this morning" I tell them. "Oh" Simon says. "Yeah I should probably go get changed and ready to go" I say. "Okay do you want me to take Grace" Alec asks. "Sure I guess" I say. I hand her to him. I leave the kitchen.

                            When I get up to my bedroom I start looking through my clothes for something to wear. Something cute. I find a white shirt, a grey leather jacket, some skinny jeans and white converse. I think this should be good enough. I brush my hair and my teeth and make sure I look okay for the day. I grab my sketchbook. Maybe I will sit in java Jones for a little while after the interview.

                            When I leave the bedroom I see Alice leave hers too

                            When I leave the bedroom I see Alice leave hers too. "Hey Alice. I made pancakes. They are in the kitchen" I say. "Oh cool thanks. Hey have you heard anything from your brother" she asks. "No I haven't. You may want to go ahead and eat now quickly. When he gets here he will probably want to  start" I say. "Yeah Probably. Have fun at that interview" she says. "Thanks good luck with training" I tell her. "Thanks I'm gonna need it" she says. We part ways at the elevator.
                                    I get down the elevator and get in my car. I get a text from Reagan. It says 'Hey clary it's Reagan. Can you meet at java Jones in about 15 minuets for the interview?' I text her back and say 'Yeah sure I was actually just about to head that way now'. I pull out of the garage and onto the road. I pass mom halfway there. I call Alice. "Hey clary" she says. "Hey Alice I just passed mom and Jonathan on the way to java Jones so he should be there in like 7 minutes" I tell her. "Oh wow okay thanks for letting me know. I will have to hurry" she says. "No problem see you later Alice" I say. "Bye Clary see you later" she tells me. I hang up.
I pull into java Jones and get my black coffee. I take a seat and wait for whoever to get here.
A few minutes later someone gets here. "Are you clary fray" the lady asks me. "Yes ma'am I am" I say. "I'm Juliet franklin" she says. "Nice to meet you" I say. "I've been dying to see and meet you for years. Your designs are amazing" she says. "Oh thanks" I say. "Are you still designing" she asks. "Some times, I just do it on my own for myself mostly" I say. "That's cool" she says. She writes down what I said. "Do you still live in New York" she asks. "No I moved not long after I quit working for Sherri Hill" I say. "Why did you move" she asks. "My husband has a family house out of the country that has been passed down to him so we both moved there" I say. I am talking about the manor house of course. "Where is it since I know you said it's out of the country" she says. "It's in France" I say. Idris is a small country hidden between France, Germany, and Switzerland. She writes this down. "Why did you quit working for Sherri Hill" Juliet asks. "Well I got married and we were about to move so I figured it would be easier if I just quit" I tell her. She nods and writes this down.
                                                            "Do you have any kids" she asks me. "I have one. I have a daughter. She was just born at the beginning of the month" I answer. "I bet she is so cute" Juliet says. "She is" I say. "So do you work now" she asks. "No I don't I get to stay at home but my husband works" I say. "That sounds nice" she says. She writes down everything I have said. "How does it feel knowing that people wanted to know about you and your dress designs are now worth a lot to people" she asks me. "I was surprised. I didn't know I was that popular and I honestly didn't think they were just the greatest things in the world that's why it surprised me. But I mean I guess it's a good thing" I say. She writes this down. "So if you don't work what do you like to do for fun" she asks. "Oh Um... I've started to like horseback riding, I still draw, and I like to read and spend time with my family. Jace has a brother and sister who lives not far from us, so I will go see them and hang out with them for a little while" I say. I don't know how I would exactly explain Magnus so I will just mention Alec and Isabelle. Juliet writes this down. "You said you ride horses, do you have any" she asks. "I have three. Autumn, trapper, and major" I tell her. "So you have any other pets" she asks. "Three dogs, chrissie, bear, and cookie" I tell her.
"How much longer are you going to be in New York" she asks. "I'm leaving in probably two days" I say. "Oh wow. So why did you come" she asks. "Well me and jace both grew up here and the rest of our family wanted to meet our daughter who was just born so we decided to come back for a little while" I say. "Oh wow so I'm guessing you both met here as well" she asks. "We did we met at pandemonium but didn't really talk except when we saw each other here at Java Jones" I tell her. Its true. We saw each other at pandemonium and I saw him kill a demon right in front of me. Of course it freaked me out and he found me later, here at java Jones when I was with Simon. Then, well, you know what happens from there. "You just don't strike me as the club type" Juliet says. "That's what a bunch of people say" I tell her. That's exactly what Reagan said. "I bet he was happy he married someone with a lot of money" Juliet says. "Jace doesn't really care about the money" I say. "Really? I'm surprised, most of the men I know of would love to meet a girl who has a bunch of money" she says. "I'm sure" I say.
                                 She asks me a few more questions then she says "thank you Clary. I will have it up by tomorrow. Probably by noon. It was great meeting you" she says. "Okay thanks. It was nice meeting you too" I say. She stands up and leaves the small coffee shop.
                           I drink the rest of my coffee then go outside and get my sketchbook. I go back inside. I get another coffee and sit back down at my table. I start to draw in my sketchbook.