Protect her

If you have watched supernatural this first part may be familiar to you. I made it a little different though but it will still be similar. Hope you like the chapter!!

I'm in the dark. It's all around me and I can't see anything. "Protect her" I hear a voice say. "Who" I ask. "Protect her" the voice says again. "Who? Protect Who" I ask. "Protect her" the voice says again. "Who" I ask. "Protect her before it's too late" the voice says and it starts getting lighter around me.

I wake up hearing Grace crying. I look over and see jace still asleep and so is Chrissie. I slide out of the bed and grab the dagger I keep in my nightstand drawer for just in case. Grace hasn't woken up in the middle of the night in a while. I have a bad feeling that this time is different from the normal times she wakes up in the middle of the night.

I walk down the stairs. It's way to early for this.

I stop at graces door. It's cracked open. I peek in. There is a figure there standing over her crib.

I open the door all the way. "Jonathan? Did she wake you up" I ask. "Shh" the person shushes.

I look over and the witchlights start flickering. That's not supposed to happen. I walk in some more. The figure turns around. Something's off. "Don't touch her" I threaten. I try and get closer to her crib but the thing slams me against the wall without touching me. I am slid up half of the wall and keep going up. I struggle to stop but can't.

"Jace" I yell. I don't want whoever this is to hurt my baby. He's my only hope at this point. Nobody outside our tower would hear much.

The door opens. "What Clary" jace asks half asleep. He's looking at the person at the crib, thinking it's me I guess "I'm over here" I tell him. He looks up at me. His eyes widen

"Let my daughter and wife go" jace says. The figure turns around. "You" jace says. "Yes, and now I want the baby and you can't stop me" the figure says. "Let them both go Ildimis" jace says. The demons eyes turn yellow. I notice something shiny in jaces back pocket. It's his dagger that he keeps by the bed too. "Mmm, no, I'm not going to" Ildimis says.

He leans back over the crib. Grace stares at the yellow eyed demon.

Jace grabs the dagger and throws it at the demon. It hits him in his back. The demon turns around. "Can't kill me that easy" he says. He pulls the dagger out.

He goes for jace this time. "No. Don't hurt them take me" I tell the demon. "I'm good Thanks" the demon says. He turns back to jace.

I try and struggle to get my arm to my dagger from my pocket. I see jace try and fight off the demon.

The dagger slips through my fingers and falls. The demon drops jace and turns his attention on me. Jace goes after the dagger and stabs the demon. He makes sure the demon is dead.

Once it's dead I know it because I fall. "Grace" I whisper. I go quickly go over to her crib and pick up my crying baby. "Who was that" I ask. "Ildimis" jace answers. "Yes I know that now, but why did it look like it wanted you dead" I ask. "Probably because he does" jace says. "Why" I ask. "No idea" jace says.

I sit down in the rocking chair and rock Grace trying to get her to calm down. "Why was it that when you saw him you looked surprised and said 'you' all surprised and dramatically" I ask. "Because I never thought I would see him again. Remember when I died years ago in the institute" he asks. I nod. "He was the one that killed me. The only way he was able to get into the institute was because he was possessing someone's body. That's how he got into Idris and the castle now" jace tells me.