The honeymoon

I wake up when jace moves my shoulder and says "we're here." I look out the window next to him and see an island below us. It is pretty. "What time is it" I ask looking up at him. He looks at his phone and says "7:30." "Great" I mumble. I need some coffee since I am now waking up before I did yesterday.

We land not long after I wake up. We both get our suitcases and I follow him to wherever we are going. We walk for a while then we come to a little beach house. I can see the beach behind the house.

The house is great everything about this is great. We go inside and set our bags down. "You like it" he asks me. I look up at him and say "I love it. It's perfect." Sh smiles and kisses me. "So what did you want to do today" I ask him. "I was thinking we could go for a swim in the ocean and a walk on the beach. Not necessarily in that order of course." "Sounds good" I say and we walk into the bedroom. I dig through my suitcase and grab a swimsuit. I go in the bathroom and put it on. I come back out and grab my cover up. I slide it over my head and meet him in the back porch.

I am standing beside him. He wraps his arm around my waist. "You know it's just us right? There isn't anyone around for miles" he says and I smile. "That's explains why I haven't seen anyone for a while. It's great"I say and we look out at the ocean.

He grabs my hand and we walk down the beach. "You know this means that my mom can't get mad at us when she sees us together right in the same bedroom" I say and smile. "Yeah. It's great. I'm finally in the clear from her" he says and I laugh. I'm so happy. I just wish I could stop time and stay with him on this island forever.

We make it back to the house. I take my cover up off and we both get in the ocean. We laugh and swim and play in here. The water is clear and blue. We act like little kids playing in the ocean. If there was anyone around they would think we were crazy. I don't care if anyone does come though. I'm too busy having fun with Jace. It's like a dream come true.

We stay in the ocean for a while and when we finally get out we start getting hungry. We get a towel off the balcony and dry off. "Stay here. I will be right back with something to eat" he says and goes in the house. I lay the towels down on the beach and sit down. He is gone for a while in the house. We comes back 30 minutes later with two plates. He passes me one of them. It has some pasta, chicken, and some kind of sauce. It looks good. He leaves and comes back with two glasses of water. I take one and he sits next to me. "How is it you know how to cook" I ask him. He shrugs and says "I don't know. I just can." I shrug and take a bite. It's really good. "This is really good" I say. "Of course it is, I made it" he says. The sun starts to go down. We head back up to the house. We wash the plates out and we walk in the bedroom. I close my eyes. I feel something soft cover me. It doesn't feel like bedsheets. It's his wings. I lean in closer to him and fall asleep.

The next day

I slowly open my eyes. Jace is looking down at me smiling. "Good morning beautiful" he says. "Mm" I smile "good morning. What time is it" I ask him. "11:00." "I slept that long?!" "Yes. I didn't want to wake you up." "Thanks. I needed it. Why didn't you get out of the bed?" "Well I tried an hour and a half ago but I couldn't. I looked over at you and you had pulled my right wing back overtop of you" he says smiling at me. I look down at my hand which is holding a bunch of feathers. I let it go and say "sorry." "I don't mind sweet girl" he says and gives me a small kiss.

My stomach growls. "Come on, I will make you something to eat." "I'm not hungry" I say even though I am. My stomach growls again. "I can see that" he says sarcastically. I get up and we go in the kitchen. "Waffles sound good?" I nod. He pulls Waffle mix out of the pantry. I grab a thing of chocolate chips and set it down on the counter next to him. I have to have chocolate chips in my Waffles. I sit on the barstool and he makes the Waffles. He passes me a plate with three of them. I eat them all. He makes some bacon. I eat two pieces of bacon.

"So I was thinking we could go on a hike today" he suggests. "Sure" I say and finish the last of the bacon. I go back in the bedroom and change into a t shirt and some shorts. I strap some chacos on and we both walk out of the house. We walk down the beach for a while. There is a trail that leads from the beach and to some woods. We go up the trail.

Why is it such a long trail. My legs are starting to get tired. We keep walking. "I'm tired of walking" I whine. He says "We're almost there." We keep walking. We pass two trees. There is a big waterfall. It's a little like the one he had made for me five years ago. I like that one the best. We sit on the ledge and look out. You can see a lot of he island from here.

I lay my head on his lap. He starts playing with my hair. "Have you ever been to the manor house before?" He shakes his head and says "just the wayland manor." "Well now we both get to live in our manor house when we get back." I smile. I love that word now, our. "Yes we do" he says smiling that beautiful smile I love. We sit here for a while. "I bet it's great. I bet it's big, and away from Alicante" I say and he laughs. "A bunch of the manor houses are just like that. It will be great until they build he castle which can take a long time" he says.

He stands up, so so do I. "You ready to go back down" he asks. I nod. "You want to fly down?" I nod my head fast. He chuckles. He picks me up bridal style and goes to the edge of the cliff. "You ready?" He asks. I nod again. He jumps off of the cliff and we fall down. I lean my head into him and feel him laugh. We suddenly start going upward. I look out and we are flying over the island. It looks so cool from way up here. We circle around and go back towards the house. We land on the back porch, and he sets me down. "I figured we didn't have to come straight back" he says. I look up at him and say "that was so cool."

We go back in the house. "I want a bath" he says smirking. Oh... I know what he wants. I'm not giving that to him just yet. "And I want a million bucks" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes knowing he is not going to win by the sound of my voice. He grunts nod goes into the bedroom. I put myself some water then I go sit on the couch. I sit here for a while. Suddenly a fire message shows up in front of me. It lands on the coffee table and I pick it up. I unfold it and read 'the castle is close to be finished. We hope you will be pleased with it. It should be completely finished in 7 months.' There is no author so I have no idea who wrote it. I fold the note back up and lay it on the table where it landed. It is strange that anyone knows where we are to send it. Maryse didn't even know who started the riots when she told us about the position. I sit on the couch for a little while longer.