MAGNUS!

Thanks to ColdSoulessOne for giving me the idea for this chapter.

I feel my body wake up. Its so early. I hate it. I look down and I see myself sleeping next to me. What the heck happened?

I shake my body and it groans. "Get up" I say and shake it again. My hand hits me. "No" the words come out of my mouth but I didn't say it. What it going on? How did Jace say to wake me up? I rub on my arm. "Time to get up" I say. This is so weird. My body groans and looks up. "What is going on? Why am I looking up" it asks. "Jace" I ask. "Yeah" he says and my body sits up. I sit up too. "What's going on? Why am I looking at myself" he asks. "I have no idea. I'd like to know that answer myself. My guess is we somehow switched bodies overnight" I say. "Great" he groans. "Yeah, trust me, I don't want to be in your body either. We can go see Magnus and see if he can fix it after breakfast" I tell him. "I guess so" he says.

I get out of the bed and go into the closet. I have to go up to Jaces level with all of his clothes. "Clary" Jace yells. I leave the closet after changing into his clothes and go into the bathroom. "Why didn't you tell me" he asks. "Tell you what" I ask completely confused. "You start it today" he asks. "Oh that" I say and shrug. "Well I don't know how to deal with any of this" he says. I pull out a pad from under my sink in the cabinet. "You would probably want to use this instead of the other option since you have never done it for obvious reasons" I say. "I don't know what to do with this" he says. "I'll show you. Its a lot easier" I tell him. I grab a new clean pair of panties from my level in the closet. I show him how to put it in. "There. It will be good for a few hours before you have to get a new one" I tell him. "So these things don't last a whole day or at least a week or whatever" he asks. "I wish" I say. He groans. I brush my teeth and finish getting ready.

I sit on the bed waiting for Jace. "Whos getting Grace and Braxton up" I ask. "Isn't charlotte and Christopher doing it" Jace asks. "I hope so. Should we tell Braxton and Grace what happened" I ask. "Not yet. We can tell them after we talk to Magnus" he says. "Okay, give me your stele" I tell him. He hand it to me. I draw the psychic rune on the top of his arm. He takes the stele from me and draws the same rune on my arm. "Lets go eat and then we need to have a talk with Magnus" I say. "You might want to put those away" Jace says. I look back and see his wings are folded but still out. "How do I put them back in my back" I ask. "My back" he corrects. "Whatever. How do I put them back" I ask. "Open them all the way" he asks. "How" I ask. He sighs and says, "Just think of them opening in your head and they will open." I do what he tells me to and they do exactly what he said they would. "Now picture them closing in your head and they will slide under the skin" he tells me. I try and picture it in my head and the wings disappear into the extra layer of skin.

We go downstairs and Charlotte and Christopher walk out of the kids rooms with them. Braxton hugs Christopher. "Go eat tiny B. I will be here when you get back" Christopher says. Braxon nods and Christopher lets him down. "Hi mommy" Braxton says and takes Jaces hand. Jace looks at me. 'You need to act like me around him until we can either switch us back or have to tell them' I think to him. "Hi bud, did you sleep good" Jace asks him. "Yes mommy" our son says and holds onto Jaces hand. Grace holds onto mine and the four of us go to breakfast.

"When can I see stephie and Travis" Grace asks. "I can see if they can come over and see you" I tell her. "Why can't I go see them" she asks. "We haven't announced you are back yet to the kingdom. People will be curious as to why they see a beautiful 5 year old walking with us" Jace says. "Oh" Grace says. "I will see what we can do to get them over here to see you. I'm sure they miss you too" I tell her. She smiles up at me. "When can I be announced that I am back home? Mommy already measured me for my dress" Grace asks. "Soon Grace, your aunt Alice is already planning it. We are trying to get you a tiara" I tell her. "Yay" she squeals. She has been back for an entire week and a half. I missed her little squeal while she was gone and now that she's back it doesn't get old.