What to do?

Clary POV

"Clary, Love, you need to get up" I hear jace say. "No" I whine. "Come on love please" he asks. "No" I say and roll over. I hear a door open and close. Good, he's gone, now I can go back to bed.

Just as I'm starting to fall back asleep something heavy falls on me. I let out an "oomf." I open my eyes to see the green eyes and blond hair of Braxton an inch from my face. "What are you doing?" "You need to get up mommy. I want you to go fly with us later" he says. I sit up. I guess I have to get up now. I get off the bed. "I don't have wings though Braxton, I can't." He pouts. "Go get dressed. I'm sure Christopher is looking for you" I tell him.

He leaves my room and I go in the closet. I put on a black and white striped t-shirt and pull over a sweatshirt over top. I put some black leggings on with some converse and get ready for the day.

Jace and I get Grace and Braxton and head on to breakfast

Jace and I get Grace and Braxton and head on to breakfast. "Can we go fly daddy" Braxton asks jace. "Maybe later. Me and your mommy have to work on some stuff and the we can go" jace tells him. "Okay daddy, can mommy come too" he asks. "Yeah, can mommy come too" Grace asks. "I guess I can. Jace do you feel like carrying me since they want me to come too" I ask. I don't have wings and my three and five year old aren't strong enough to hold me so therefore I have to rely on jace if I'm going to go with them. "I'll carry you" he agrees.

"Can I have a pony? I wanna learn to ride a pony like you and mommy" Grace asks. "Sure baby. Go ahead and tell your aunt Alice and she will put in an order for one for you" jace tells her. "Okay daddy" Grace says with a big smile on her face.

After breakfast me and jace go to our office to work on some stuff and Grace and Braxton go to the play room to play. Alice comes in our office with a few papers. "Grace said she wanted a pony. Is it okay for me to order one for her?" "Yeah, we told her she could have one at breakfast" jace says. "Okay, just making sure. Here is the books you can pick out one" she says and hands me three small books. They are magazine size. "I like this one. What do you think" I ask jace pointing to the picture of a pony I like for Grace. "That's a good one. We will get this one Alice" jace says.