Girls night

It is 7th period currently and we have a few minutes of free time. I turn to izzy and say "okay izzy here's what I had planned. I go home with you after school and take a quick nap. Then I will help you get ready for the dance. Then I will go back to my bedroom after you leave and get ready for my night with Tessa." "This will be great! That dress is perfect" Isabelle squeals.

Both Jace and Simon look confused at the mention of Tessa's name. "Tessa and I made a deal that if no one asked me to the dance by Wednesday we would go on a girls night while izzy is at the dance. We would go just us and possibly my mom."

Jace and Simon just look at me. "Well, what are y'all going to do tonight?" Jace asks me. "Don't know. I guess we will figure it out as we go" I say. "We are still on for tomorrow right?" Jace says sounding a little worried. "Yes jace." He lets out a sigh of relief and says "oh good. I will pick you up at 11:00 at your house tomorrow." I nod my head.

The bell rings and we separate from Simon and ride the bus to the institute. I text my mom and say 'hey, I'm going to the institute with izzy and jace so I can help Isabelle get ready for the dance. Then after I am going with Tessa.' The school is about 25 minutes away from the institute. We do have to make a bunch of stops before though to drop off other students at their houses.

We finally get there. None of the teachers gave homework because of the dance and the big homecoming game. As soon as I walk in the doors I get a text from my mom. Izzy and jace go on up and I look at what my mom says. She said 'okay honey. Just let me know what you are going to do and when Tessa picks you up.' I text her back and say 'will do. Love you.' I find izzy and jace in the kitchen and tell them I am tired and am going to take a nap. I go over to my room and close the door I change into something a little more comfortable which consists of a long sleeved soft t shirt and pajama pants. I pull the covers back and turn out the lights. I drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 5:00 and walk out to go see if izzy is ready to get ready for the dance. I walk to her room and open the door. She is sitting on her bed and doing something on her phone. "Hey you ready to start getting ready?" She looks up and says "you have woken up huh. Well good afternoon sleepy head. And to answer your question yes I am ready. I was just waiting on you. I will grab my dress and change first." She grabs her dress out of the closet and walks into the bathroom to change. She comes back out 4 minutes later and says "can you zip me?" She turns around and I zip her up. She sits down at her vanity table and I start doing her hair. I do a small updo. Her hair takes an hour and a half to do. I start on her makeup. She looks amazing when I am done. She sits on the bed and I look through her closet of shoes and find some pretty silver heels. I can't help but take a picture of her once we are done. She looks amazing. Simon won't be able to resist her.

                             We stay in her bedroom until Simon gets here

We stay in her bedroom until Simon gets here. "I'm hungry. Can you get me something from the kitchen?" She asks me and I say "yeah. What do you want?" "There is ravioli in the pantry. It is in a can. You just heat it up for 2 minutes. Can you bring me that?" "Yes but if you mess up anything I have done or my dress I am not redoing it" I say and walk out to get her ravioli.

I go to the kitchen and open the can. I hear someone walk in. I look to see who it is. It's Jace. "Hey clary. Shouldn't you be helping izzy get ready?" "I did but now she is hungry and wanted some ravioli. If she messes up what I have done when I give it to her I swear I will kill her. I worked for a long time on everything." He laughs lightly. I put the ravioli on a plate and heat it up. "When are you and Alec leaving to go hunting?" "Not till 7:45" he answers. "Ah" I say.