Graces announcement party

May 11th

"Ma'am, Magnus bane and Isabelle lightwood are here to help with princess Graces announcement party" Jackson says. I get up from the breakfast table and jace does too. "Jonathan you can just do whatever. We have some things we have to do before the party" I tell my brother. He nods and keeps eating his food on his plate.

Me and jace go see Magnus and Isabelle in the throne room waiting for us. They originally wanted to have her party on mother's day but we wouldn't let them do it then so we are doing it today.

"Thanks for helping guys" I say. "Oh no problem. It's what we do best" Isabelle says.

"We have something we need to tell you" jace says. We both sit on our thrones. I don't like standing. "What is it" Magnus asks. "The seelie queen is going to attack the castle in June. She wants us to hand Grace over to her" jace says. Grace squirms in my arms. "No" Isabelle whines sounding hurt. "I know. Which is why we are going to send her away so she can be in hiding with two shadowhunters we trust so she can be safe. We are sending her to a place where the seelie queen won't find her" I tell them. They both look hurt. It breaks my heart to say it. "Who? Who is she going with" Izzy asks us. "We can't tell you. No one knows but the two of us and the two shadowhunters we are sending Grace with.  Please don't go around asking people if they are the ones. We don't want a bunch of people knowing. Please don't tell anyone about this attack" I tell them. "Believe us if there was any other way, we would have found it. The seelie queen can invade the castle all she wants but she can't take Grace" jace says.

"Who is it? Jocelyn, Maryse" Magnus asks. "It's no one in our family. Tonight may be the last night you guys see her" I tell them. They both look sad.

"I can take the mini biscuit. I can keep her hidden and safe from the seelie queen" Magnus says. "I know you can magnus. You'd do a good job too. It's already taken care of. It's neither of you" I tell them. They look sad that she's leaving. I am too. I don't want my baby to leave,  but I need to keep her safe.

"What are you doing to prepare for the attack" Isabelle asks changing the subject. "There will be guards outside the castle for when they attack. They shouldn't get inside but if they do we will be ready. We are going to help fight against her. The two of them will be somewhere safe in the castle" I say. "Two? I thought you said Grace was leaving before the seelie queen  attacks. Unless you two have another kid that none of us know about" Magnus asks. "She is. There will still be three of them. The dogs. Cookie is going with Grace so bear and Chrissie is gonna be hidden" I tell them. "Oh that makes sense" Isabelle says.

Grace starts squirming in my arms and reaches for one of them to take her. Magnus comes and takes her. She gets glitter all over her. She giggles and sneezes. "I knew it was a bad idea to let her be with Magnus but I didn't want to say anything" jace mumbles to me. I nod at him. "I heard that" Magnus says.

"I need to give her a bath when I can but she looks pretty happy playing with all the glitter" I tell him. Grace giggles and sneezes again. Even more bubbles appear around the room. "Has she had a bath before" jace asks me. "Yeah. She doesn't like it very much though" I tell him.

"Is there anything you need need us to do" I ask. "I have a baby bed for her at our house we had for today. Just ask Alec" Magnus says. "Can you guys watch Grace for us while we go get the bed for her? Where do you want it when we bring it back" I ask. "Of course we can. Do you know if you still have your other thrones? The first ones" Magnus asks. "They are in the ball room" I tell him. "Good. That's where the two of us wanted to have the party anyway. Put it in there by the your thrones" he tells us. "Okay. Thanks so much guys for doing this today. If you have any problems with her you can hive her to Charlotte, Alice, Jonathan or cookie" I tell them. "She will be fine biscuit. Now go get that bed for us we will handle the rest" Magnus says.