A sleeping clary

Clary POV

I'm in mine and Jace's Bedroom. I can see myself and both Jace and Jonathan sitting on the side of the bed next to me. But if that's me, how am I here? Jace and Jonathan are both looking down at me. I am lying on the bed. "Please wake up soon Clary, we need you back," Jace says. "But I am awake. I'm right here" I say. He doesn't look up from me lying on the bed. They both look sad and worried. "Please be Okay," Jonathan says. "But I am okay. Look up. Look at me. I'm right here don't you see me" I yell. They still look down at me lying still on the bed. Maybe they can't see or hear me. Maybe this me is not even real at all.

I see Jace get up off of the bed. He walks to the closet. I follow him in. He goes up to his level. I follow him up. He grabs something small off of one of the shelves but I can't tell what it is yet. He puts it in his pocket and goes back down the stairs. He goes back to our bed. He pulls out the thing from his pocket. "It's time she gets this back," he says. What is he talking about? Get what back? He lifts my head and puts something around my neck. I look down and see a necklace that has appeared on me lying on the bed and me I am right now's neck. The same necklace Jace gave me for my birthday years ago and I never take it off. I finally have it back.

The door opens and Chrissie comes in. She sees me lying on the bed but not talking and she jumps on the bed. She looks down at me and lays down and sets her head on me and whines. "Chrissie I'm alright I promise," I say. She looks up and her ears perk up. Maybe she can hear me. Maybe even see me. "Chrissie can you find me," I ask. She looks around and sees me. She smiles her cute doggie smile and barks. "Good girl. I'm alright, see? Jace and Jonathan just can't see me. I'm just trying to fight off whatever was given to me in that body so I was put like this. I can see the others but they can't see me" I say. She barks. "Chrissie stop. There's nothing there. You are barking at a wall" Jace says annoyed at my dog. Her eyes stay looking at me and she barks again and sets her paw on my arm. "Chrissie stop you are going to hurt clary," he says. "But she's not are you, Chrissie. She just sees me and is trying to tell you but you won't listen. Stop worrying. Stop thinking in general and listen to me, Jace!" I yell.

Jace shoves her off of the bed. But she just comes and stands by me where Jace thought she was barking at the wall. "What's wrong Chrissie," Jonathan asks. She whines and sits. "Jace, I guess she wants us to be completely quiet or pay attention to her," he says. They both go quiet and look at her. "Jace, Jon, I'm here. I'm alright you can't see me talk but I am here" I say. "Why do we need to be quiet? I don't hear anything but silence. This is ridiculous Jonathan" Jace says impatiently. Chrissie blows through her nose and makes a sound like she's both frustrated and annoyed. "Jace be quiet. Don't say anything don't think about anything. Just shut up!" Jonathan says. Jace glares at him. If looks could kill Jonathan would be on the floor dead for the third time. I hesitate. "Jace, Jon, I'm here. I'm alright. You can't see me talk but I'm right here. I love you both" I say. Jaces eyes widen. "Clary?" he says. "It's me," I say. "Where are you," Jon asks. "I'm here. Right across from you and right next to Chrissie" I say. They both look at me but I know hey can't see me. "But how," Jace asks. "It's hard to explain. I will tell you when I wake up." "When will that be" Jon asks. "I don't know. I'm having to fight whatever the Seelie queen gave me. It's strong. I don't know when I can wake up. I will stay here though. Go about your lives when I'm like this. Come back if you need me. I need to have time to fight it though." "I still want to talk to you and hear your voice even if it is in my head," Jace says. "And I will. Just go do stuff and come back. I will still talk to you both." "I understand. When do you want us to come back next" Jonathan asks? "It doesn't matter. Just give me another few hours or so before you come back." "Why can't we see you," Jace asks. "You can. Right there on the bed. I know you want the me you can hear right now but I can't wake up yet." "Okay. I know. I love you clary. I will be back later" Jonathan says. "Okay. I love you too. I love you both."

I disappear from Chrissie's side and back into my real body on my bed. I have to keep fighting. I can't give up. I have people counting on me. People who love me.