Good news and bad news

Jace wakes me up and we go change our clothes and get ready for the day. The war has been going on for about a year now and nobody is wining or loosing, it's just happening. Jace, Jonathan, Izzy, Simon, Alec, and some other people are going off to fight tomorrow morning.

I put on a white t-shirt, green jacket, jeans and converse.

I rush to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet

I rush to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I've been doing that for a few days now. When I finally stop I go and finish getting ready. Jace doesn't know about me getting sick.

Jace and I go down to breakfast. "So Isabelle is coming to hang out after this" he asks. I take a bite of my breakfast burrito. "Yeah, we are going to hang out while you go get ready for tomorrow or do whatever you want" I say. He nods.

We both finish our breakfast. I take a sip of my coffee. "Are you alright Clary" he asks. I nod. "Yes, why" I ask. "I heard you get sick this morning. You've never done that before" he says. I actually have been doing that, he just doesn't know. "I'm fine. I'm sure its nothing to worry about" I say. "Okay, if you're sure" he says.

After breakfast, Alice and Isabelle gets here. We both go to the drawing room and sit on the little couches. "I cant believe we are going to war tomorrow" Isabelle says. "I know, I'm staying back with clary, but Jonathan is going with you guys" Alice says. "I'm going to miss all of you that are gone. I wish I could go fight for Grace and fight with you too" I say. "Its probably best that one of you two stay behind to rule the shadow world that way we don't completely fall apart" Alice says. "Yeah, I guess so" I say.

"I've been getting sick in the mornings and after breakfast" I say. They look at each other then back to me. "I'm no doctor, but I think you might be pregnant" Izzy says. "I can't be. We haven't even been trying for another kid with everything going on" I say. "When was your last period" Alice asks me. I start to think. "About a month and a few weeks" I say. "Late" Izzy says. "I cant be pregnant" I say. "I think you are" Alice says. "I can't be, we haven't even tried for another kid or talked about it" I say. "Well then what was this time" izzy asks. I shrug." We were just doing it for us, for fun. I'm sure you and Simon do the same thing" I say. She nods. "Can I send one of you through a portal to new York or somewhere to get a pregnancy test? Just so we can be sure" I ask. "I'll go" Alice says. "I'll open a portal for you. You have five minutes to get one and then I will open one to bring you back" I tell her. She nods. I open a portal on one of the walls in the room and she goes through.

After five minutes I open a portal back up and wait and she comes back through with a bag in her hands. I take the bags and follow the directions on the box. I have to wait three minutes till we will know for sure. (I don't know how long you have to wait for a pregnancy test result so I'm just giving a wait number) I go back and wait with Isabelle and Alice. We wait in silence until the timer on my watch goes off. I pull the test out of my pocket and look at it. It's positive.

"What does it say" Alice asks. I hand her the test. "Oh I'm so happy for you clary" she says. "You need to tell jace" Isabelle says. "I guess, but I want to know if he wants another kid first before I tell him we are going to have another baby" I tell them. "Alright Clary, let us know how it goes" Izzy says. I nod and leave the drawing room in search for jace.