The day it happened

It is Sunday so I still don't have school. I have been busy with school and have started training again. I don't go to the institute all the time but I do go over there. My designs have been chosen for the fashion designs and Isabelle for my model like I always hoped she would.
                                          Right now I am walking to the institute for training. Simon couldn't come because his sister came home. Alec has been helping train me some more lately. Magnus has left been sent to The Florida institute for something for the clave. I've become a really good and strong shadowhunter lately. I am not the same weak and fragile clary as I once was. Alec definitely does not go easy on me. I walk over to my closet and change into some light blue Nike shorts and a light blue dry fit t-shirt. I put on some tennis shoes and socks. I put my hair in a pony tail and walk down to the library and decide to wait in here for a while until it's time for me to start training. I am sitting in a little chair rereading a tale of two cities. Suddenly I feel a large shake.
                                           I don't fall but once the ground stops shaking I get up and run down the stairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I feel my phone buzzing. I look at it and see it's grant. "Hello?" "Clary? Oh thank goodness you're ok." "Yeah I am, are you?" "Yes I am. That was a big earthquake" he says. "Yes it was" I say. "Where are you?" "I'm at Isabelle's house" I say. "Is she ok?" " I think so I'm going to go check I'll call you later ok?" I tell him. "Ok bye" he says. I hung up and waited here a minute later Alec, Maryse, and Isabelle came running down the stairs. "Is everyone ok?" Maryse asks we all nod our heads and walk into the kitchen.
                                       Once I walk in the kitchen I look out the window in silence while Alec izzy and maryis all get some lemonade from the freezer. Out the window I see where jaces grave should be and he is gone, like the hole is dug up. I gasp. "What's wrong clary?" Alec asks me. "Jace is gone" I tell him. "What do you mean?" Isabelle asks. "I mean his grave is dug up and empty." I run out of the kitchen and down some more stairs and out the doors to the the back yard. The stone still says the same thing only his death date is blank. This is a sick joke if someone is playing it on me.
                                              I run back inside and tell everyone what I saw. Everyone looks so confused and had blank expressions on their faces. I don't know what this means. I sit down in the small chair I was in before. Everyone else sits down too. Everyone is quiet until we hear footsteps coming up the stairs outside the library door. Nobody moves. Suddenly the door opens. Our favorite golden haired golden eyed boy walks in the door. We all look up and just stared wide eyed.
                                        I can't believe what I see before me. Isn't he supposed to have died, I mean I saw it before my eyes he was lying in my arms in a pool of his own blood. If this is a dream I don't want to want to wake up. I don't know how to feel. Scared, happy, overjoyed, confused, or a little bit of everything? "Jace?" I look over and Isabelle had been the one to ask. Alec looks so confused. He looks at where is parabatai mark should be and it has reappeared. "It's me izzy." "Oh my gosh" I say and cover my mouth. I start to feel tears come down my face.
                                                   I walk over to him and see him as he always has been. The one I fell in love with. I hug him so tight. He is shocked at first by this and then he returns the hug. I dig my face in his shoulder and don't want to ever let him go again. "I've missed you so much, please don't leave me again" I say. "Don't worry I wasn't planning to" he says back. We eventually let go of each other and he walks over and sits on the floor in front of all 3 of us.
                                          "How?" Alec asks him. "How what?" Jace asks. "How are you alive and right here in front of us? Jace, I felt you die. Our ties snapped and now they feel tied back again" Alec says. "Well that's kind of a long story I will have to start at the very beginning" he says. "Ok then start" Isabelle says anxious. "Ok well I died because I was walking down the steps and there was someone at the bottom of the stairs who wasn't supposed to. I don't know who it is but I know he was not supposed to be here. And when I asked him who we was and why he was here he attacked me. I tried to fend him off but couldn't and he killed me and I guess he ran. Well I saw Raziel and stayed with him. I met both of my parents. They are nice and told me how proud of me they have gotten. I watched all of you down here and I couldn't believe how different y'all have gotten without me here. Clary left for a while and izzy and Alec you both just stayed here and moped around. I really did miss y'all, it was just me and no friends. Well, except I made one but he won't come back so don't worry about him. So, I begged and begged Raziel to send me back so I could help y'all and hopefully bring things back to normal and some life in this place again. Well as you can see I finally got on his last nerve enough so he finally sent me back. And here I am" he explains. I smile. My Jace is here in front of me and has not changed at all even in heaven. "Oh and clary I saw you a few minutes ago outside" he says and this makes me very confused. "Huh?" I ask. "Outside when you went to check and saw the hole was gone. I was there just hiding" he says. I can't believe I missed him then. I smile.
                                                 Then Jace says "I am so hungry is there anything in the fridge?" We all laugh "yes jace, there is plenty of food in the fridge" Maryse tells him. His face lights up "yes!" He gets up and leaves most likely to the kitchen.
                                               We all laugh before leaving and following him too. We walk into the kitchen and he is already digging into the fridge. A minute later he pulls out a large box of pepperoni pizza. After the fridge he crosses over to the pantry and pulls out a large container of Oreos and a extra large jumbo cookie that I brought back from the great American cookie company, a big bag of share m&m's, a box of cheese its, Doritos, and goldfish. Me, Maryse, Isabelle, and Alec all look at each other with wide eyes and look back at Jace. He doesn't look at us just digs in to the pizza. The next thing we know the pizza box is almost empty. "Wow you were not kidding you are hungry. But how are you going to eat all of that?" Maryse asks him. He looks up at us with a piece of pizza in his mouth. "Mmm... well yes I was hungry. Just watch and wait I will eat all of it I promise." I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen leaving everyone else in there. I walk to the green house which is my favorite place to think.

Hey guys!! I hope you are liking the story so far. Let me know what you think of it so far. I told you it would get better. Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think should happen. I have enjoyed writing this story so far.
~thanks so much~