Shoping with ash

Sorry y'all, I was on the highway yesterday to visit my grandparents in Kentucky. They live in the little town where grace was hiding out btw. So I couldn't post my chapter, but I had to do it a day late. So here you guys go.

We all eat lunch and spend time together as a family. Jordyn goes home and we leave tonight to go back to New York after lunch. I am bringing ash, Casey, Tyler and Brooke.

I walk up to the Renaissance hotel. I get us two rooms. "Ash you can stay with me. You three will have the room beside us" I tell them in the elevator. I am putting two girls and a boy in a room together but I know they can't do anything since I will be in the room right beside them.

We get to the 5th floor and go to our rooms. Both rooms have two queen beds. "Alice should have given you your pay for working however long you have. You will also get paid for helping work at Herondale designs. Now, I'm going to take ash shopping for the afternoon. You guys can go do whatever. Here's your phone's and here's my phone number" I tell three three servants who came with me. I set their three phones Alice has held in her office on the dresser in their room. I write my phone number on a notepad the hotel puts in their room and set it next to their phones. I look to ash. "Are you ready to go shopping" I ask him. "Yeah" he says.

We leave the hotel. "Do you want to go get stuff for your bed first? We can still get you some other clothes and things. I just know you probably want more color to your room" I ask him. "Yes please" he says. We go to a place that sells bedding and ash picks out a blue and white plaid comforter.

I take ash different places and get him a lot of clothes and things for his new room

I take ash different places and get him a lot of clothes and things for his new room. We go by Herondale designs before it closes. Tessa is here. She's the only one though. "Hey Tessa" I say. "Hey clary, whos this" she asks. "This is ash, Jonathan's long lost son" I tell her. "Oh cool. I'm about to close up. Logan is in the back. It was a half day for him" she says. "Cool. Do you guys want to come have dinner with us" I ask. "Sure. Did anyone else come with you two" she asks. "I brought three servants with me to help out over here since mom said you guys need help. Mom, Luke and Carson came back too" I tell her. "I'll text you where we can meet up for dinner" she says. "Okay" I say.

My phone starts ringing. It's a number I don't know. I hit answer. "Hello" I ask. "Hi Queen Clary, it's casey. When do you want us back at the hotel" she asks. "It's four o'clock now. Tessa when do you think we should go get dinner" I ask. "Let's just say six and I will text you where to meet when I talk to your mom" she says. "Be back at the hotel in an hour and a half or so. We will go to dinner with the carstairs and maybe my parents" I tell casey. "Alright. See you then" she says. "Okay, call me if you need me" I tell her. "Alright. Bye" she says and hangs up. "I'm going to go say hi to Logan and then we can leave" I tell ash. "Okay" he says.

I go to he back and see Logan in the break room. He is playing with a race track with 2 cars. "Hey Logan" I tell him. He looks at me and his face lights up. "Hi Clary!" "What are you doing" I ask. "Playing race cars." "I heard you are going to have another little brother or sister. Are you excited?" "I guess" he says. "I was excited to find out I going to be a big sister" I tell him. "You're not a big sister." "Yes I am. Carson is my little brother and Jonathan is my big brother." "Oh, so I will have another Emily" he asks. "Maybe" I answer.