Neice or nephew?

Happy 4th of July!! I am going on vacation next week out of the country so I'm not sure if I will have internet to post another chapter next week or not. Hope you guys will forgive me. I hope you like the chapter.

February 8th

Alice POV

I wake up to the sun trying to peak through the blinds in our bedroom. I look behind me and see Jonathan still asleep. He looks so cute with his white blond hair messy from sleep.

I get out of the bed. Echo and bears heads pops up and they look at me. I leave the bedroom and go to the kitchen. I hear something behind me. I look and see echo following me sleepily. I make his bowl and open the fridge. The baby kicks. I smile. I can't wait for my baby to come. I wonder what it will be. I start getting things out to make an omelette. One of the chefs at the castle taught me how to make the best tasting omelette. I cut up some ham and shred some cheese. I put some bacon over the stove.

"What are you doing" Jonathan asks sleepily. "Making breakfast. Do you want an omelette" I ask him. "Nope. I hate eggs. What else do we have" he asks and looks in the fridge. "How can you hate eggs" I ask. "I don't know. I never have liked them. Don't tell Jace but neither does clary" he says. "You're weird" I say. He shrugs. I pull my omelette off the pan and put it on a plate and sit at the table. He finishes making his breakfast and comes to sit with me with two pieces of bacon on his plate.

"Does Jace not know clary hates eggs" I ask. "No, at least I don't think so" he says. "That's weird. Did your parents not like them or something" I ask. "No idea" he says.

"Did the baby wake you up" he asks. "No, I woke up on my own. I'm just so used to waking up early having to go to work even though its been 5 months since I last went over to the castle to work" I explain. "Oh okay" he says.

"It was nice of Charlotte to come over to see you yesterday" Jonathan says. "Yeah, I was glad to see her. I'm surprised she walked this far. It's a long walk to the castle from here" I say. "Yeah it is" he says. She must have had to find the house because she has never been here before. I definitely wasn't looking my best yesterday either. My hair was in a messy bun, I was in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, barefoot with no makeup on. I wasn't very pretty and look the same right now. I was glad to see Charlotte. Frankly, I was quite bored until she got here. Getting to hang out with Charlotte gave me something to do for a few hours.

We talk some more over breakfast and then I go and relax on the couch. Mom had sent over the shows Reign and arrow on DVD. We've started reign. Its really good but there is only four seasons. I am still on season 1 since mom sent it over about a month ago but I haven't been able to watch much of it until now. Jonathan comes and watches it with me after a little while.

After an hour of watching the show I feel something run down my pajama pants. I look down and back up. I pause the show and look at Jonathan. "Jonathan" I say. "Hm" he hums. "Marvelous news I'm going to have a baby... right now" I say. He looks confused for a minute and then asks "right now?" I nod "I'll go get chance ready then" he says. He leaves and goes to get chance all tacked up and I hurry to go get the hospital bag I packed. I knew the baby was going to come soon because it's during my nine months currently. I have helped clary deliver two babies and I know how to tell when it is close to time for the baby to come. I just didn't know what date. Apparently that date is today.

I walk out of the bedroom with the bag and see Jonathan in the front yard with Chance. He is writing something down and he sticks it in bears collar. "Go to the castle bear. Make sure Clary or Jace sees you" he says. I close the front door and lock it behind me with my stele. "Let me set you up on him and then I will get on behind you and take you over to Alicante" he says. "Okay" I say. It stinks in situations like these to live this far away from the city and not have cars in this country. He picks me up and sets me down on chances bare back. He uses a step stool and lifts himself up. I am sitting sideways and he wraps his arms around me to keep me from falling off. "You okay" he asks. "Yeah" I say. "Okay, just hang on. We will be there soon" he says. We walk out of our front pathway and Bear follows us out.