Questions

We both walk into Isabelle's room. She is sitting in the bed looking out the window. She looks over at me and jace. "Why in the Angels name have you two kidnapped me and kept me in this room against my will" she asks.  "We just want to ask you some questions, the mortal cup was stolen and we found evidence that leads us to think you stole it" I say. She nods. "Well I didn't but ask away" she says. Jace leans against the wall looking at her while I go sit in the chair across from izzy and look at her too.

"Where were you Tuesday night" I ask. "At the house with Alec and Magnus" she replies. "Doing what" Jace asks her. "Eating dinner and hanging out. There's not much to do in that little house so I was just sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine." "Where was your stele" I ask her. "In my bedroom on the dresser. When I went to bed it was still there. When I woke up it was gone." Me and Jace exchange a glance. "It was gone" jace asks. She nods. I reach into my pocket and pull out her red stele and say "this is yours isn't it?" She looks at it and nods. "Yes, it is. I'm not sure how it got to where the mortal cup is though. It is a long walk from our house to where the vault is." Me and jace look at each other again. I give the stele to her and she sets it on the nightstand.

 "Who do you possibly think could have taken the mortal cup" I ask

"Who do you possibly think could have taken the mortal cup" I ask. I'm just curious. "I don't know. If i knew who had take it I would have told you already and saved me a lot of trouble" she says. I nod. I look at jace and he nods. "We will leave you and talk it over. We will be back sometime later" I say. We leave her in her room.

Me and jace both go over to the drawing room. I go and sit on one of the chairs and he sits on the other across from me. "I don't think she did it. I believe her. I remember when we went to their house. I really is a long way away from the vault" Jace says. "I do too. She was framed. But by who is the question." He shrugs. "So we will let her go" I ask just wanting to clear it up. "Yeah we will let her go since she is innocent. She was clearly framed. We need to get somebody to investigate and look into finding the cup" Jace says. I nod. "Yeah we do. We cant do every single thing. We have to find the sword and rule a billion people all at once" I say. He nods.

I stand up. "I will go tell izzy she is free to go. I will also tell her what I told you last night" I say. "You want me to come with you" He asks. "I'm fine. I do need you to talk to Seraphina though while I am talking to Izzy." He nods.

I walk out of the drawing room and head up to the hall where izzy and seraphina are. I nod to the guard outside Izzy's door and he moves for me to go inside. I open the door and go into her room. She is still in the same spot just looking down at the floor. "Hey" I say and she looks up at me. Her face is blank but I can see i her eyes that she is a little scared. I sit down next to her. "We both believe you. We know you didn't take the cup." She looks at me and smiles. "You do?" "We do Isabelle. We know you have been framed. Jace is going to talk to the faerie who we think took the sword in just a minute. We are letting you go since you are innocent" I say. Her smile gets bigger. "Oh thank you clary."

"So how has it been for you? Being queen I mean" she asks. "It has been good. Its already a lot of work and we are already only three weeks in" I say. She nods.

"I have some news I want to tell you" I say. "Go on" she says and motions with her hands for me to continue. "I'm pregnant. Only three weeks so not far enough along to show or anything yet" I say. Her face lights up. "Are you sure" she asks. "Pretty sure. I went to a silent brother too and it was confirmed." "Have you told jace yet?" "I told him last night. He is just as happy as I am" I say.

She squeals. "Oh clary, I'm so happy for you and jace. I really am. I'm so excited! I get to get an aunt! Should I tell the others?" "Thanks izzy. No I want to tell them all myself you know. I will let them know. Eight months to go. I'm worried iz." "About what?" "What if I can't take it? What if I'm not ready for this?" She looks at me. "Clary. I don't want to hear you say that. You can do this. You are ready. You are the strongest person I have ever met and that is saying a lot. You have gone through hell and back literally,gone through middle and high school, gone through a kidnapping, with the flu might I add, and whatever they did to you there. You are plenty strong enough. If Jace was in this room right now he would say the same thing. You were even strong when jace died." "No I wasn't. I was a wreck and you know it. I was so upset." "Yeah but when I saw you you were fine. You were happy and you were strong. You know what I mean though." "That's because I had Simon to help me get through it. I was nervous about even seeing you again at school just because of Jace." "Yeah but you held on and stayed strong. You will be a great mom too" she says. I smile

"Thanks izzy. You're right." I take a deep breath. "I can do this. This will be a long eight more months but I'm ready." She smiles. "Have you thought about names?" "I've only known for a few weeks. We came up with an agreement though. If it is a girl jace would name her and if it's a boy I would name him. I hope it's a boy" I say. "Ooh me too" she squeals. "What if it is" she says excitedly. "Then his name will be whatever I pick. He will be great too. I can't wait for a baby" I say excitedly too.

"Can I tell you what really happened on the day Jace died years ago?" She nods. I have never told anyone and now I'm about to. I just feel like I need to tell someone. "We had gotten in a fight. He was so mad at me and I was mad at him. Not as mad but still mad. He left the room. A while later I walked down to the kitchen and you know the rest. I feel like it was all my fault. If I had just -" She pulls me into a hug. I hug her back. "Clary, it's not your fault. It's okay. He's back okay. He's back. He loves you more than anything. He came back for you. He annoyed the mess out of an angel just so he could come back for you. I know you feel guilty for fighting with him especially since he died right before you could make up. I would too. But I don't think he still thinks about it at all." We let go of each other and I say, "thanks iz. You're right. I have only told one person about what really happened hat day. And that is you." "Well sometimes all you need is to talk to someone about somethings."

After that we just sit on the bed and catch up. Talking about random stuff.