Isabelle and Simons wedding

Above is the song Clary sings

I'm sorry guys. I didn't realize it was already past Thursday until I got off last night. I hope you like the chapter. It's the chapter some of you have been waiting for.

March 10th

I open my eyes to see jace still fast asleep. I run my fingers through his curls. His eyes open. "Morning" he says and yawns. "Good morning" I say. "Did you sleep good" he asks. "Yes, you" I ask. "Mhm" he hums sleepily.

I turn away and go into the closet. I look through my clothes. I put on a grey tank top with a red plaid shirt, some jeans and black vans.

I brush my teeth and do my normal morning routine

I brush my teeth and do my normal morning routine. I wait for jace at the bedroom doors to walk down together.

When I see he has gotten ready too we go down to breakfast. Izzy, Jonathan and Alice meet us in there. Izzy spent the night last night because of the wedding. According to her it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding. Especially in the wedding dress beforehand. I understand the wedding dress, but I think the bridesmaids dresses are fine if she was doing it. But they couldn't decide who to do for best man and maid of honor so they aren't doing it with a maid of honor and best man.

"That's not what you guys are wearing to my wedding is it" Izzy asks looking horrified. "No, but I'm not changing until then so I figured I might as well be comfy" I tell her. She shrugs.

"Does Chrissie look bigger, or is it just me" Alice asks looking at my dog. Chrissie lays down and licks on her stomach. "She does look a little bigger" jace says. "Yeah, Chrissie are you okay" I ask. She keeps licking her stomach. Bear finishes his food and goes over to her. He licks her ears and lays next to her. "Something is going on between them they have been spending a lot of time together" Jonathan says.

Jace shifts into a dog and walks over to them. He sits and barks. Chrissie whines. Jace barks and licks her ears. He comes back over to us and shifts back. He sits in his seat. "Well" Izzy asks. "There's definitely something going on" jace says. "What is it" Alice asks. "Chrissie is apparently going to have puppies. The moment I changed I could smell something different. it wasn't until I asked her that I knew what it had to be" he tells us. "I don't even know how to take care of newborn puppies" I say. "Well we have to figure it out, because it's happening" jace says. "Nice job Bear" Jonathan says with a grin on his face. "You're not helping" I say to my big brother. "Wasn't trying to. I'm proud of my dog" he says. "I can see that" I say. I guess I will have to figure out how to take care of a litter of puppies.

"Wait you guys are coming to the wedding too right" Isabelle we looking st Jonathan and Alice. "I guess, if you want us to. I didn't think you would want us to" Jonathan says. "Of course I do" she says. "Yeah we will come" Alice says. "Okay good" Izzy says.

After breakfast I walk around the castle needing something to do. Michael, one of the servants comes up to me. "There's someone on the phone in your office for you" he tells me. "Thanks Michael, I'll head in there now" I say. I walk towards my office. We finally got a phone in our office. We need one so it's easier to reach other institutes around the world. The phone runs on witchlight, that's how we are able to have one.