How?

"Clary? Clary?" I hear whispered sweetly. "Mm yes jace" I ask. "We have to go to breakfast. You can just stay in what you are in now" he says. I sit up and slide off the bed. I see he's already dressed and ready. "Give me just a second to brush my teeth pee and we can head on down" I say. He goes and sits on he bed and I go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair.

I walk out and me and jace walk downstairs. "Did you mean what you said last night" he asks. I look up at him as we walk. "Of course I did. I meant every word I said. I need you in my life as much as you need me. Maybe even more." He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist and we keep walking to the dining room.

When we walk in the others are already in here. "Clary, we have decided we are going to leave tomorrow" Luke says. "Awh, okay. If you must. It was good having you guys here" I say. "It was nice being here. Thanks for letting us stay here and not have to stay at the academy" mom says. "Of course. We wouldn't make you guys stay at the academy." "So jace, can you still take us back over to the academy like yesterday?" "Yeah sure" he says. "If you are going to do that you will not be taking major. I will not be scrubbing dirt off of you again like yesterday." I say. "Yes ma'am. I will take trapper. I don't want to do that either. Yesterday was not fun" he says. Mom asks me "what horse is yours clary?" "Well, autumn is my favorite. I ride her the most" I answer. "Which one is she?" "I will show you after breakfast. She is sweet. You can take her with you if you want. She needs to get out and get some energy out." "Sure. I will see" she says. I nod and start eating some French toast.

"After breakfast I will head on back. Magnus and izzy will be wanting to know where I was all night and why I never came back home" Alec says. "Alright. You know how to get back" jace asks. "Yeah. I have been here more than once and I think I can remember my way back" he says. We both nod and we all keep eating.

When we all finish eating I walk with the three of them down to the barn while Alec goes back to his room to change. "This is autumn mom" I say. I open autumns stall. She looks up at me from eating her hay. "Oh she's so pretty" mom says. "Yeah she is" I say and pet my horses neck. Mom does the same right next to Me. "I will take her with me. I like her" mom says. "Alright. She probably needs to be lunged first so let me just get someone to do it real quick before you go" I say. She nods and I go get one of the barn boys. I ask him to give autumn short lunge and he agrees to do it. "Are you riding mrs clary? I thought you can't ride a horse when you are pregnant? We can't have something happen to our future princess now can we" he says. "Oh no, I'm not riding her. My mom is taking her with her to the academy. She's just riding her for the day." "Yes ma'am. I can go lunge her. Just give me a few minutes then I will bring her back. Do you want me to tack her up first" he asks. "Sure. That would be great. Thank you" I say. He nods and smiles. The two of us go over to autumns stall. "He is going to go ahead and tack her up and lunge her" I tell mom. The barn boy starts tacking up autumn. "I will bring her right back. Give me a couple of minutes" he says and leaves with autumn. I leave autumns stall and go find jace. I find him leaning against a fence in the barn. "Hey, you are riding trapper right?" "Yeah. I don't want a repeat of yesterday. I don't feel like having my foot stuck and major taking off and getting dragged in the mud and dirt" he says. "Yeah I don't either. You are lucky you didn't get a concussion. You need a horse more calm. Speaking of trapper, where is he?" "He's getting lunged. The only horse here that is being ridden and doesn't need to be lunged is Grey the dapple gray horse Luke is riding." "Oh. That makes sense. Mom is riding autumn today and she's getting lunged too." He nods. "When I get back where can I find you" he asks. "Where do you want to find me" I ask. "Just meet me at the office. You can do whatever. I don't care. I will just meet you in there" he says. "Okay" I say. Two barn boys walk in with trapper and autumn. Mom takes autumn and jace takes trapper.

Luke, jace, mom, and I walk out of the barn. Once we are all out they get on their horses. "I will see y'all when you get back" I say. "See you later clary" Luke says. They all ride off and disappear from my sight.

I walk back into the castle. I go in the drawing room and get the book I was previously reading and brought it to the office. I spread out on the couch and start reading it while I wait on Jace to get back.