I'm coming Clary

Okay right after breakfast we are going after and to save my Clary. Please hold on love. I go into the closet and pull out everything for today, all my fighting gear. Once I am dressed I open the secret wall that is lined with weapons and things I will need for today. I grab a weapons belt off of the hook and put it on. I start loading it with weapons that I know I will need. I put plenty of runes on that I will need.

After breakfast, we all meet in the entrance hall of the castle. "You guys ready?" I ask. They all nod. We walk outside and Magnus opens a portal. We all walkthrough.

We end up in Central Park. "You all know how the plan will work right," I say. They all nod and keep their eyes on me. Everyone who can put on glamour runes does including myself. We all jump into the water at the same time and end up at the entrance to the queens' court. I put a finger to my mouth and peak around the corner. I see the queen sitting on her throne and Clary is hanging next to her in the same position I saw her in originally. She has cuts on both arms but we can fix that. Her hair is hanging down over her shoulders. She looks so beautiful still even with the cuts on her arms.

I take a deep breath and walk-in. The queen looks up at me and smirks. "Come to save your queen? Well Your too late" she says. She turns her head to one of the guards. "Take the girl away to where I told you. Don't start until I get there, just prep the girl" she commands. Clary looks over at me. She doesn't say anything just look at me. She looks scared. The guard goes over to her and undoes the chains from where they are hanging. He grabs them and pulls her. She stumbles but follows him. "I am giving you one last chance. Before you do anything you will regret let her go " I command the last three words. "No! You will not tell me what to do. I want that child and I will have her" she yells. I look over my shoulder. Josten's men, Jonathan, Izzy, Magnus, and Alec all walkout. Jonathan, Izzy, Alec, and Magnus are standing in a line in front of Josten's men next to me. She stares at Jonathan. He stares back at her but doesn't do anything. "Hello, my morning star. I have missed you" the Seelie queen says to Jonathan but he doesn't say anything back.

"You have given me no choice," I say. She bursts out laughing and says "and what are you going to do? Are you going to send my Sebastian after me? He would never hurt me. We were both lovers once." "Yes, I am well aware of that. I am not going to send him after you. I am here for clary, not you" I say strictly. She calls her knights in. A bunch of them pour in. She says something in a language I do not understand or know. The knights all attack us. The battle I knew was bound to happen has now begun.

Clary POV

Why didn't jace do anything? Has he not come for me? Is it really over? I'm already dead I just know it. I pull against the chains desperate to get away and out of here. The man pulls me back to him and I stumble but keep walking. My bare feet scrape against the hard cracked floor. It hurts but I can't do anything now.

He leads me into a room. He locks the door behind me. There are 4 people standing against the wall. "Is this the girl the queen said?" one of them asks. "This is the very one" the man holding my chains says. I look around the room. There is a single table with four restraints attached. Next to the table is a stool with a dagger and a bunch of other stuff and I don't want to know what they are. I am frozen in place. The man pulls on the chains and pulls me to the table. I try hard to resist but he is stronger than I am. He forces me down on the table. He pushes me to lay back on my back. The other people in the room come and tie my feet down with 2 of the restraints. The man undos my chains but quickly ties my hands down before I can do anything. I struggle and try as hard as my pregnant self can to get out of these. One of the people grabs my right arm and holds it still since I am still struggling while another person puts an IV in it. "Should we turn it on and let it drip?" one of them asks. "The queen said to prep her so I guess so. She just said not to start until she gets here" the man who originally had me said. The purple liquid in the tube starts running down and into my arm. "Let's leave her here and wait for the queen. She can tire herself out with all the struggling she has been doing to herself" the man says. They all leave me here scared to death.

What is this stuff? Is it supposed to kill me or my baby? The door opens. I can't see anything because the door is behind me but I hear footsteps. I pray that is not the Seelie queen. Sarah comes up to me. "Oh, queen clary," she says sounding sad. She tries to undo the restraints. "I can't. It's been tightened too tight. I'm so sorry it came to this. I would do something if I could. He's here, the king is here" she says with hope in her voice. "Not for me though. He saw me but he didn't do anything he just looked at me blank-faced like he didn't care what happened to me next. Sarah this is it, I'm going to die. I'm never going to see my daughter born or see her grow up. I'm never going to see my brother again. I will never see my mom or anyone I love ever again" I say. Tears come down my face. "But he is. I heard him. He said he was not here for the Seelie queen but for you. He brought a bunch of people like you said he would. I know it's the king because he is here for you. And the way he talked I could tell he wanted you back. He does love you. I should probably hide as you said though since I don't want to get caught in the crossfire. I just wanted to tell you what I heard and saw" she says. "Did he really? When he saw me he didn't say or do anything. I thought surely he hadn't come for me. Now I have a little something to hold on to. Thank you for letting me know Sarah" I say. "Yes, ma'am. Good luck" she says. She leaves the room.

I feel my eyes start getting heavy. I fight to stay awake.

I hear the door fly open and slam against the wall. The footsteps stop. Then they start running to me. Jace looks at me. "Oh, clary. Hold on, baby. I'm here" he says. He takes the IV out of my arm. He undoes the restraints. "Jace, I can't... stay awake... much... longer" I struggle to say. He picks me up. "I got you." That is the last thing I hear or see before the liquid kicks in and sleep takes over me completely.

Jace POV

I look down at her. She is in my arms safe and sound. I just need a chance to see if she is still alive or if that devil queen killed my only love. It better be the first one. I set her down on the table. I press my fingers to her neck. There is a pulse there so I know she's alive for now. I let out a breath of relief. I pick her back up in my arms. I hold her against me. She's heavier than usual.

I carry her out and where everyone else is. Izzy wraps her whip around the Seelie queen. Jonathan looks at me. I walk over to him. "Can you hold her for a minute?" I say. He takes clary in his arms and looks down at his sister. I walk over to the Seelie queen. "You have lost. You will never touch clary or my daughter ever again" I say. I walk back and take clary. "Let's go home," I say. Looks like we won. Most of Jostens men are still alive. We all head back to the park.

Magnus opens a portal and we all get back on the castle grounds. The guards that came with us leave to go back to Josten or wherever, it doesn't matter to me at this point. "It will be faster if I fly her up to our room. Can you or Izzy show Magnus to our room? I need to make sure she's okay" I ask Alec. "I can. What if people see you fly? It's dangerous" he says. "At this point, I don't care. I just want my clary back" I say. He nods and I snap out my wings. I fly in the air. I circle around to the back of the castle. I land on the balcony of our bedroom. I set her on the bed. Please be okay. I can't live without you.

Alec, Jonathan, Izzy, and Magnus come in. Magnus goes over to clary. Izzy looks over and shoves Jonathan into the wall. "This is all your fault" she growls. "Izzy" I yell. I pull her off of him. "This is no one's fault except the Seelie queen and mine and we all took care of her. It's my fault because Clary got taken in the first place" I say. I look over at Magnus. "Is she okay?" I ask. "She's fine. They just knocked her out. It is strong whatever they gave her. I managed to get rid of these scars on her arms too" he says. "When will she wake up," I ask. "I don't know. It could be a few hours or a few days. All we can really do is give her time" he says. I nod. "What about Grace?" "I'm not sure. I can feel her heartbeat so she's still alive but I don't know. Whatever they gave Clary I don't think has spread to her yet." I go over to where Clary is laying on the bed. I notice every scar new and old on her arm is gone. I sit on the edge of the bed. "You guys can stay here for the night if you want. You can still go back to your house. I don't care" I say. I don't let my eyes leave clary. I rub my thumb across her scarred cheek. "I think we should probably go home," Alec says. "Yeah. Let us know when she wakes up okay. When do we need to be here in January to leave for New York" Izzy asks? "I have been wondering that too," Jonathan says. I look at all of them. "Probably early January. Like the 7th or something." "Alright. I will see you three then" Alec says. "Four" I correct. "Alice is coming with us." "Okay, we will see you four then soon. Bye Jace" Magnus says. "Bye guys," I say. They all leave except Jonathan.

He walks over to us. "I guess we just give her time. She is strong. She just has to fight this on her own" He says. "Yeah. There's not much we can really do at this point" I say. He sits on the bed next to me and we both just look at our sleeping Clary. I hope she wakes up sometime today.