Aniversary

Merry Christmas guys!! sorry if there's any typos, I only checked it once and not twice like I usually do.

Third person POV (I'm trying it guys)

Everyone gathers in the kitchen for breakfast. Jace stands at the stove making pancakes. Everyone is there. Everyone except Clary.

"You were right, that movie was good" Isabelle says. "We told you it was" Alice says to the raven haired girl sitting next to her. "What movie" jace asks. "The princess bride" Isabelle says. "Well I'm glad you didn't drag me into watching it with you three" the blonde says. "Why? You don't like it" Alice asks. "It's not that, it's just... I don't know, it's not one of my favorites" he answers her. "I wouldn't expect it to be. But it's still a good movie" Isabelle tells her adoptive brother. "I will agree with you on that, but it's not my favorite" jace tells them both. "What are you talking about? That's a great movie" Magnus agrees with the two girls in the room. "Whatever" jace grumbles and they all have breakfast.

"So what did you get her" Isabelle asks. "Huh" jace asks clearly confused about what she's talking about. "You remember what day it is don't you" she asks him. "Uhh... Tuesday" he says. "It's your anniversary doofus! I can't believe you forgot. If Clary finds out she's gonna sleep without you tonight and the rest of us won't stop her" Isabelle says. "Then help me fix this" he says looking worried. "Fine, but it's gonna cost you. Give me a few hours" she tells him. "Thanks iz, Whatever you want you can have" he says.

After they all enjoy breakfast jace says to the group, "I've got to go get my phone charger I left in Clary's car. My phone's about to die." He puts his plate in the sink and walks out the front door.

"Where's Clary" Alec asks. The others in the room shrug. "We haven't seen the short little redhead all morning, which is unusual" Simon says. "Let me check her room" Isabelle says. She wanders in there and comes back out within 15 seconds. "You guys, I found her but you have to see this" she tells the group of people.

Everyone goes in the master bedroom. "Where is she? All I can see is a large pile of blankets and a red ball" Jonathan asks. "Come over here" Isabelle tells him. Clary's face is buried in the pillows and the rest of her body is buried in the blankets.

They all leave the bedroom careful to not wake her up just yet. "Well, I'm not waking her up. It's dangerous" Jonathan says. "Quit being over dramatic" Alec says. "I'm not, she hit me the last time I tried to wake her up" Jonathan says trying to defend himself. "Well I'm not afraid of the girl who's half a foot shorter than I am" Isabelle says and marches in the bedroom. A groan and thud is heard and Isabelle comes back out rubbing her arm. "She punched me in her sleep" Isabelle says. "How do you know she was still asleep" Magnus asks. "Because she stayed in the same spot when I shook her to wake her up. Also her breathing never changed" she explains. "I told you it was dangerous to try and wake her up. But did any of you believe me, no. I told you not to wake her up. She's an angry sleeper, like a bear. The only one I know of who can possibly wake her up is Jace, and I have no idea how he does it" Jonathan tells them. "Then we just have to wait for jace to get back to wake her up" Simon implies.

They all wait in the living room for Jace to come back up. He eventually does with his phone charger in his hand. "What are you still doing up here, I thought you would be at the pool or the beach" he asks. "Clary is still asleep and the rest of us us too afraid to go wake her up" Magnus says. "Oh, makes sense. Never go in there unprepared. The little red monster can be quite dangerous" jace tells his family and friends. He sets his wife's car keys on the counter and goes in their bedroom.

He goes over to the redheads side of their bed. Their family crowds around the doorway wanting to see how to wake up Clary without getting hurt. "You have to be very gentle with the little red bear guys. Or you could get hit, kicked or punched or hurt in many other ways. Believe me the first few times I tried waking her up I got smacked pretty hard, so I decided to try a more gentler approach" jace says. "Clary, you there under all those blankets" jace asks softly. There's a groan from the lump on the bed. "You need to get up now" jace says softly and pets the back of her hair. Another groan is heard from the pile of blankets. "Why" is the only word heard from Clary. In fact it's not even a word it's more like a grunt mixed with a whine. "Because it's almost noon" Jace says. "I don't want to" Clary whines, her voice still muffled by the pillow. "I know you don't but you need to, you can't stay in bed forever" jace says. A whine is heard from the little ball of red on the pillow. "Why not" the little redhead whines. "Because you just can't. I'd love to lay in bed all day too, but I can't" Jace says softly. Another groan is heard.