I knitted my brows together. "You really think so?"

"Hun... I know so!" Elizabeth grabs a card from her purse to give to me. "Hit us up if you're interested in business."

Lexi stepped in front of her mom. "Carly won't be needing the role because she is so busy in school mommy."

Elizabeth tilt her head. "How is that boyfriend of yours Alexandria? Your father told me he was here last week."

"Mommy he is good!" Lexi spoke in annoyance. "Can you ask the maid to bring sweet treats in my room when you get the chance? Come on girls follow me. Toddles!"

Elizabeth wanted to say more to her daughter when we strolled away from her but she stopped. I can tell that Lexi didn't share the daughterly bond with her mother. I'm assuming she is my closer to her father. It was like Lexi felt bothered by her mom presence a little when I got there. I didn't want to think of it too much because maybe she is either having a bad day or the fact that she is the only child so only child likes to act like this.

Lexi proceeds to guide us in her bedroom. Her bedroom was enormous, girly, and incredibly upgraded. It was filled with tasteful things like a king size bed, colorful lanterns hung on the sky, dark and purple wallpaper that look rich and was design with cartoon images. I notice that there were a lot of paintings in the room as if they were handmade. I narrowed my eyes at the sculpture then back at the paintings that were encouraging me to ask my next question.

"Did you paint all of those yourself?" I curiously asked while looking around the room feeling comfortable with the warm presence.

"Yeah, I started to paint ever since I was eleven. I use to always love painting because I felt like it express my emotions inside of me. Even when it was through light days and dark days." I turn back to face Lexi who was facing a mirror putting on more eyeliner. "Mommy got worried that I would grow up to be a painter and I guess she didn't want that for me since they don't make that much money. So, I do it on my own time."

Joining along Hazel and Imogen on bed, both of them were already grabbing a year book examining it. I watched as they both flipped through pages after pages as if they were going to edit more words in the book, on other peoples faces.

"What is this book for?" I ask curiously.

"Yearbook." Hazel answers me.

"If you see a mark on them that is all the shitty people we hate." Imogen listed in with her fingers in through the pages pointing at some of the people who were edited.

I wonder how long they all been best friends.

I got a text message from Harry but I ignored it for this moment. The room door suddenly knock and the maid came in with a tray filled with a bunch of chocolate cookies n milk. She handed the tray to us before leaving the room.

When Lexi was done fixing her dark eyeliner on her eyes, she joins us on bed with her legs crossed.

Lexi frowns. "I don't even know why you hangout that bitch name Isabella anyways."

"Why do you guys don't get along?" I didn't hesitate to ask.

Hazel nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, whatever the hell happened to you guys."

She roughly sighs as if she has been telling the story a million of times. "We use to be best friends ever since in kindergarten. I use to love that girl like a sister but for some reason I felt like she was jealous of me. You know, she always wanted to dress like me or be like me. We fell apart once we reached middle school for a stupid reason that I don't want to talk about." Lexi shuts the yearbook closed. "The end."