When we all got down from the ferarri, there was an adorable fluffy Pomeranian darting toward us with her tongue dripped. I began to feel goosebumps when I had the urge to give it a hug because it was so white, snowy and cute. It really looks like a marshmello. Lexi already grabs the Pomeranian and held it to her chest.

"Hello royalty!" She spoke in a baby tone to her pet as she starts to guide us inside the mansion with Hazel, Imogen and I following behind from her. "How are ya? Are ya hungry?"

The pet roar in response. She drops the pet inside the cage where it has many treats when we were inside the mansion. I watched as the pet began to eat its storage quickly. Awww!

When Hazel close the front door behind her, I began to examine the inside of the house which was luxurious. Inside the house is glorious, was filled with tasteful furniture, impressive paintings of the family, dark rich wallpaper that were designed in crystal diamonds. This was basically Barbie Life in The Dream House actual house in real life! Wow!

"Mommy!" Lexi called out while carrying her Pomeranian pet closely towards her chest. "I'm home!"

For a moment I heard nothing but the piano music playing in the background. It was until I heard footsteps rushing down the steps. My eyes presume to look at a gorgeous familiar human being who looked Hollywood. Oh my gosh! It was Elizabeth Renee Edwards! She looks almost the same from when she appears on TV commercials whenever she is promoting her new upcoming movies.

I tried not to become too overwhelmed so I tried cooling myself down by pinching myself. Elizabeth looks almost like her daughter Lexi but the difference is her skin was more fair, her body was shaped in an hour glass figure, her short brunette hair was up in a neat ponytail and instead of blue eyes Elizabeth has brown eyes and her mouth were much defined.

"Hello my daughter friends!" She removes the avocados that were pasted on her eyes as a mask to use. Elizabeth has a soft, feminine voice that a little low. Her eyes met up with Hazel and Imogen. "Welcome back Hazel and Imogen! I haven't seen you guys for a while. How is your parents?"

"Hi Elizabeth! Oh... my mom wants an autograph from you when I come back next time!" Imogen gushes walking up to Elizabeth to give her a hug that was appreciated.

Hazel rolls her eyes with a smug. "Good evening Lexi's mom! We're back."

Elizabeth ruck a short piece of hair behind he ear. "Yes... I missed you Hazel! You're more like my daughter now since I know you since you was a little girl."

Elizabeth then looks up to me finally noticing me in the room. "May I ask who are you?" She walks towards me with her arms crossed over her chest.

"She is a friend from school mom." Lexi briefly answers. "Don't scare her away!"

"Relax sweetheart." Elizabeth shh to now stand too close to me. I felt nervous when this happen because a celebrity was actually standing in font of me and I have been dying to act normal but its hard. "What is your name?"

"Carly..." I answered her with grief.

Elizabeth bored her boring eyes all over my appearance like she has the power to read people base off their appearance. "Hmm... I see! Well... you're welcome here Carly. You look like a perfect girl to play the role in my new upcoming movie soon."

My eyes began to widen in horror. "Really? SHUT UP!" I jumped happily but then paused. "Sorry."

I felt Lexi eyes burning on me from the side and I saw Hazel with Imogen nodding their head at me, supporting me. "We're looking for a young fresh face to play the part. But you look like you got it!"