Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02

Começar do início

"Yeah?" I say, seeing the blonde as I realize who just touched me. 

"We haven't talked in a really long time" He smiles.

"I mean, I'm sorta like a teacher now and I sorta forgot that we used to be friends and we even used to date." I laugh.

"Well, I was wondering, since Tina dumped me as her prom date because she thinks she's such a big deal. And then there's the whole nurse situation and I can't ask my ex girlfriend that goes to Yale to come to senior prom" 

"That sucks" I say, taking some of my hair and putting it in a low, messy ponytail.

"This is sorta weird but, I was wondering if maybe you could go with me?" Sam asks.

"Oh, I don't know Sam" I blush.

"how about you let me take you out to dinner tonight. As friends, and maybe... just maybe you'll let me take you?"

"Fine. Breadstix... I'll meet you there at 6" I say before leaving and heading home.

When I get home Finn's home early and I see his clothes trailing to the bathroom in our room.

I decide to be a little risky and instead of waiting for Finn to get out of the shower to say hello, I figure that I might as well start getting ready for my 'non-date' with Sam early. Which consists of taking a shower so I can get ready.

I throw on a v-neck t shirt, with a pair of leggings. The shirt being too big so it fits like a tunic more than a shirt.

"So," Finn comes out of the shower with two towels. One tied around his waist and one in his hand, messily drying up his damp hair. "Where're you going" He asks, not remembering obviously what I said earlier.

"Out to dinner with Sam" I say, putting on a coat of mascara.

"Why though?"

"Because, Tina just dumped him as her prom date because she got nominated for prom queen and then some nurse that works there is like 3 years older than him and it's kinda weird so. He asked me. And he asked me to consider it over dinner" I shrug.

"Well, he knows that we're dating so he shouldn't have asked you" He gets obviously jealous. "Doesn't he think it's kinda weird that like, you're sorta his teacher in a way?"

"I thought about that too. But we dated back in high school. It's not that weird. And I feel bad, like the poor guy got rejected twice."

"I'll make it a third time" Finn says. "I don't wanna be that guy who controls his girlfriend and stuff. But like, maybe you should chaperone the prom and I can be your date. It'd be like last year! Except you probably won't win prom queen. Even though I might slip your name in." He winks at me.

"Maybe Sam could just buddy up with us... like instead of going with a date, he can go as a group with us?"

"Just like I don't want my fiance going on a date with some high school kid" Finn says to me.

"That kid is one of your like, best friends" I laugh. "But I'll let him know something came up and I can't go out to dinner tonight. But I'm gonna prompose to him sometime this week so you have to come to glee club so we can give him flowers and make a sign!" I squeal, excited for my idea.

Finn and I decide to stay in and order take out.

We order some food from Breadstix and they come deliver it.

"God, I could eat all these breadsticks. They're fricken amazing" I say as I devour the first one.

Finn laughs as he turns on Netflix, browsing for a movie for us to watch. "I mean, you do have an excuse." He smiles, looking at my stomach.