30 minutes later, he's at the hospital and is checked in by the receptionist. Jamal added him to Bailey's visitation list so he wouldn't have to scream at the nurses every time he came.

"Hey baby, how you doing? Guess what?" Josiah says as he kisses Bailey's warm forehead. "I'm getting you a puppy today. Got a name picked out and everything. I hope you like him and I hope you know I'm not letting you work when you get outta here. I know you don't like being taken care of but too bad, that's all I'm doing when you get well. I'm gone get a job real soon. Ima make sure it's paying good money so I can support us. Man, I wish you could talk to me. I miss you and everything we do together. I miss feeling your lips on mine and having my head between your legs. Baby, wake up soon. I don't wanna rush you because I want you to get well but please, please hurry up. What ima do all these days without you? I'm lonely without yo sexy ass around me all the time." He says, pouring his heart out.

Nurses and Doctor Bennett are in and out of a Bailey's room, waking up Josiah who had fallen asleep in the chair next to Bailey. He blinks his eyes slowly to see a nurse checking Bailey's vitals and turning her body so that she won't get bed sores.

"You should probably go home and get some rest, sir. She'll be okay. She's in good hands.. is she your wife?" The nurse asks with a smile.

"That's good to hear and not yet but she will be soon. Has her father been here since I was asleep?"

"Yes sir, he has. He's actually gone to the cafeteria to get something to eat for himself and his younger daughter."

"Oh, if you see him when he comes back please tell him I'm gone to pick up a surprise for Bailey, you know just something that'll make her happy when she wakes up." Josiah says as he reads the message on his phone.

Diana (pet store): Hey, you can come pick up the puppy. Make sure you bring $850 and before you trip on the price, that's a discount for being fine😍 I normally charge $1200 for boys and $1800 for my girls. My address is 4735 Swick Hill Street.

Josiah: Aite, I'm On my way!

Josiah kisses Bailey's forehead and tells her that he loves her before leaving the hospital, going to the bank then driving to Diana's address using his GPS. As he walks up to the door, he hears slow music playing inside the house so he knocks loudly. Diana opens the door wearing a red, silk robe and has her hair up in a puff.

"Hey handsome, come on in." She smiles, grabbing his hand and leading him behind her.

He notices her ass cheeks jiggling as she walks and he knows she's not wearing any panties. Remembering he has a girlfriend, he looks down at the floor until Diana starts talking to him.

"So you never did tell me your name."

"Josiah. Now can I get my puppy and go?" He asks, impatiently.

"Shhh, sit down. Relax! You're so tense." Diana says as she pushes Josiah onto a chair then gets behind him, massaging his shoulders.

As bad as he doesn't want to admit it, it feels so good. His muscles are tense from everything that has been going on.

"See how good that feels." She moans in his ear, her voice being covered by the puppies barking; making Josiah realize why he's there in the first place.

He tries to get up until Diana starts kissing and sucking on his neck while unzipping his jacket and pulling his shirt over his head. She walks around the chair and stands in front of it, dropping her robe and revealing her naked body. Josiah licks his lips and she pulls his jogging pants and boxers down to his ankles then straddles him; sliding his dick into herself and bouncing on it. Josiah places his hands on her hips and rams into her, releasing all of the anger and tension in his body.

"Shit shit shit Josiah!! Yesss!! Yes!!!" She moans loudly as he rams into her harder, making her juices flow down his length.

"Fuck!" The two of them say in unison as they release their loads.

Diana catches her breath and gets off of him then puts the robe back on. She walks into the back room and returns with a small puppy in a cage.

Josiah gets dressed then pays her the money and accepts the puppy as well as the papers that has the puppy's shot records

"Thanks for your business." She smiles and rubs his arm.

"That was just a one night stand. It was a mistake and it won't happen again."Josiah scoffs, feeling guilty when he thinks about Bailey.

As he leaves Diana's house, he immediately regret what just happened. He's done a lot of foul things in his life but fucking a random bitch while his girlfriend is in a coma has got to the be the worst.

"Come on Zeus, I gotta take you to your new home." Josiah smiles at the puppy, driving away.

~
Don't hate me for this chapter😂 I know y'all like Josiah and don't want him cheating but some crazy shit gone happen and it all starts with the cheating!