DIO : Gravity, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Stroking your new rodent pet, you felt for its bones and squeezed in just the right place, before twisting its neck in order to give it a quick and painless death. Looking down at your meal, you sighed, plonking yourself down on what appeared to be a generator of sorts. With a sweep of your skirt, you were comfortable enough to enjoy the view at least. For some days now, you had been snacking on mice and birds since picking up humans every night was becoming suspicious.
"Well," a lusty voice purred, catching you off guard. "I certainly wasn't expecting this." Dropping the mouse, you contorted your face in awe. That voice, it sounded just like...
"DIO?"
He must have heard, since vampires had superhuman senses, but you scoffed nonetheless to save your pride, muttering about how he was lost at sea. The rodent blood was obviously beginning to delude you.
"Y/N," he acknowledged again, grin tugging a corner of his mouth up smugly, despite being out of view. Adjusting your satin gloves, you remained poised and calm as you rose to your full height, preparing to strike. But, he spoke, clearly as ever through the thick of a Southern-Eastern British accent. "That is you, isn't it, my Love?" Pupils blown up in shock and confusion, you stalled for a moment, balling your hands into tight fists as the space ripping fluid built up in your eyes, the boiling liquid ready to expel through your pupils and make short work of this oddball. Turning around nonchalantly, you were going to barbecue him, instead wasting your gaze on nothingness. He chuckled from behind, agitating you enough to turn around and find him. "Ohh, I haven't seen that parlour trick since 1888."
A grumble left your throat, a hand coming up to grasp the locket from around your neck that bore your picture as young lovers.
Yet, his eyes clung to you like fine silk on warm flesh, drawing closer and closer until you blinked. All you did... Was blink.

That was it. You never imagined your eyes meeting his ever again. Their warm tone sent a shiver down your spine, the vicious, space ripping blow you were due to inflict on him backing down involuntarily. It was a gesture you couldn't help, which made him simper.
"Hello, Darling. It's been a while." Shaking in your boots, one foot backed away on the tarmac, then the other, then another again, in a clunky fashion, until your heel buckled on the edge. Swiping his hand up, he grasped your wrist and twirled you around to safety, daintily and in time with the world. "You appear a little spooked, as if you've seen a ghost."
Peering beside him, he picked up your mouse, half dead and drenched in blood. Draping it in front of your face by its tail, you took it from him, launching it into the pool below with a nice splash. You brushed yourself down, pacing away from him as you collected yourself.
"Hello, my dearest DIO. You've grown taller."
"You've walked this earth for over a hundred years; does that make you older than me?" Winking in jest, you paused, turning your back to him and leapt onto the fire escape, since it was slightly taller than the roof itself.
"It's a shame your humour hasn't improved."

Your old sweetheart followed suit, sitting beside you and drawing circles into the dusty old lead of the roof. Thinking of how to seduce you wasn't easy. You were never weak willed as a mortal, which was the only reason he could think of for being as attracted to you as he was.
"When did you finish your little swim, then?"
"Four years ago. It seems this body I acquired has some sort of spiritual link to Jonathan Joestar's descendants."
"I thought the scar looked rather fresh. You could do with being sewn a little tighter, though."
Ahh, yes. DIO remembered you held a great knowledge of the arcane, as acquired from being enslaved to Wang Chan, prior to the poisoning of his adoptive-father.
"What have you been doing to pass the time, Y/N? I can see you haven't been using it to eat." Stroking his fingertips over your thighs, you realised he had noticed. "Whose legs are these?" Batting his wandering fingers away, he merely cocked an eyebrow and glanced up at you to lock stares.
"They're mine." Despite the ocular warning, he continued to tug at your legs like one of his human playthings, revealing a mass of faded marks and scratches that spanned your entire body, due to your inability to receive enough energy for your entire being. Though certain that your face had remained gorgeous all these years behind the veil, he ripped it from your jaw to reveal a pair of lush lips, tarnished by a single scar. Drawing back, he stared at your butchered skin, genuinely concerned.
"You're a full vampire, unlike me. Your body shouldn't scab like this."
"Why, what are you eating these days, my Dear? Human caviar?" He gripped your jaw with one hand and a sickly, sinful smirk, thrusting two fingers into your mouth and pushing your tongue down.
"Hold your tongue, Darling," he hissed needily through gritted teeth. "There's no need for such... Spunk. We can put that to far better use, if you just... Listen, to what I have to tell you." Growling from the base of his throat, his warm, wet talons clawed gently down your bottom lip, its injury dissolving away beneath his magic touch. Eventually, he walked his fingers down your chin, towards your sternum as he showed you the huge, inhuman smile that frightened mortals.
Of course, you just found it amusing. Continuing his journey south, his fingertips brushed atop your plump breast, peeping out of your corset. Lightly, he trailed over the other one, astounded you were keeping so still, since you didn't need to breathe. You glared, turning him on further than he was already. "Y/N, I'm just... So grateful for having reunited with you. You were my first love, never like ordinary women, always aiming and climbing for... Greater things..." your pupils followed his lips as they hovered before yours, words being drawn out in a sensual whisper. "Greater power."
Slender fingers crept back up your neck and onto your jaw, mouth drawing nearer to your sternum. Stopping for a second, he trailed a series of long, slow, hot pecks up your breast and neck, forcing you to roll your eyes at his forwardness, in both a mix of embarrassment and pleasure. "I reside in a manor in Old Cairo..." Once he connected with your jaw, you brought your knuckles to his lips, half-lidded vampire eyes drawing him in more than he wanted to admit. "I'd like very much for you to live beside me for a while... I'll feed you, of course," he chuckled, breath taking a raspy turn whilst he peppered more gentleness on your face. "In return for... Absolute loyalty."
Pushing him away lightly, he brushed it off, ego taking but a scratch. "I serve no-one, Sweetheart."
"Ah," he breathed, stroking a hand over your hijab to pull it gently over your hair, revealing your silky strands so that he could tangle his fingers within them. Observing your reaction, his eyes were deeply burrowed in your beauty. Pulled in, your lips finally met, gently sucking one another together. It was so strange, kissing someone you hadn't kissed in years. Oddly familiar, yet bitterly thrashing. You realised what the fuck you were doing and withdrew at speed as soon as. Pretending to look rather panicked, DIO laughed breathily, acting coy. "Do forgive me. I must have gotten rather ahead of myself there. I'd forgotten all about that fool, Wang Chan... It's just... Well..." Moving a hand to clasp yours, he stared deeply into your disbelieving eyes. "I'm so overwhelmed by your presence... I need you. I desire you, so, very much... It's been so, achingly long..." Kissing your earlobe, he whispered delicately in your ear.

He'd done it. He'd officially set you on fire.
"Oh, how cute, you're trying to butter me up, reminding me about that." Looking him up and down, he was unsure how the comment had been taken, so he reverted back to the coy act of pretense.
"Forgive me. I understand it's been such... A long time."
"Don't apologise," you said, a grin spreading on your face. "Don't stop."

You decided it wouldn't hurt to take his offer for one night. You would be fed and he would receive some assistance from you for whatever his latest project was.

You weren't a stranger to DIO's games though, he had a lot coming if he thought you were just going to be one of his shitty pawns.