Chapter 46: Morning kisses and family visits :)

Start from the beginning

“It does make sense…you’re…hurting me by assuming that I assume that you’re dumb” He looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

“You’re so dumb no wonder why Lottie thought you would end up flipping burgers” I said giggling.

“HEYYYYY, when did Lottie told you about my previous jobs?!”

“SO YOU USED TO FLIP BURGERS FOR LVING? LIKE FOR REAL?!” I said laughing at Louis who just rolled his eyes at me.

“I had no choice, mum was getting sick of me partying all weekends so I ended up in Doncaster Stadium flipping burgers, but babe I got to tell you that was like my worst job EVER”

I continued laughing.

“Stop laughing Hyena, some of us are actually interested in watching the show!”

“Say you’re sorry!!!” I said poking his face.

“NO” He replied sticking his tongue out.

“SAY YOU’RE SORRY LOU!”

“Why? I don’t even remember what I’m supposed to be apologizing for…” He replied

“You called me a hyena!” I said frowning.

“I’m not going to apologize for telling the truth” He said laughing.

“SAY YOU’RE SORRY TOMLINSON”

“Make me” He said rolling his eyes

“You leave me no choice!” I said throwing myself to him and tickling him.

“STOP EMMA YOU’RE LIKE AN ELEPHANT!”

“DON’T BE MEAN SAY YOU’RE SORRY!” I said tickling him. I was on top of him making it impossible for him not to laugh.

“What’s going on?”

Louis and I both looked at the door to see a confused looking Harry, his hair was wet and I couldn’t keep my eyes off his perfectly toned abs.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAROLD? PUT SOME CLOTHES ON BECAUSE EMMA IS RAPING YOU WITH HER EYES” Louis said interrupting me from my trance, I looked up from his abs to his face and saw him smirking.

I gulped down.

“What? You like what you see?” He said, and it took me a moment to realize that he was casually leaning against the door frame.

“Of course she likes what she sees Haz she’s going all fifty shades on you by now, mate”

I looked down at Louis and laughed, removing myself from him and hiding underneath the covers. I could hear Harry’s soft laugh.

“Oh come on babe” He said.

“Put some clothes on Harry! Do you just normally walk around the house naked?” I said.

“Technically, yes” I heard him say.

I noticed Louis was underneath the covers as well.

“Boo Bear, Emma? Come on it’s no big deal”

“Emma might like what she sees but mate, I don’t” Louis said laughing.

“That’s not what you thought last night” Harry replied. I put my hand over my mouth and removed the covers from my face to look from Harry to Louis, I started laughing.

“It was supposed to be a secret Hazza! YOU RUINED IT” Louis said shaking his head.

“Oh my gosh”

I threw the covers over my head again and continued laughing.

“What are you doing hiding underneath the covers with me Boo Bear? When you saw me half naked you said Adam and Eve walked around naked and that it was perfectly normal. What got into you?”