Chapter 37: Tommo and Emma:)

Louis and I walked in to his room and sat there quietly. I checked my phone and I had tons of missed calls and messages, I heard Lou mumbled something to himself and I quickly put my phone away.

"How are you Lou?"

"I'm good." His voice sounded broken.

I knew he wasn't okay but that's what I loved about him, he was still smiling even though he was broken. He was still the same guy I met a couple of weeks ago but there was something missing, and that...that was Hannah. 

"LIAR"

"I'm not lying! I'm fine!"

"Lou, you can cry with me if you want to...you know that right?"  I chuckled.

"I'm not a girl Emma, I don't need to watch 'The Notebook' and eat my feelings and talk shit about my ex-girlfriend"

We both started laughing.

"Sorry...but look at the bright side...I made you smile" 

"You're a dork Emma! Thanks" I could hear the happiness in his voice. "So...? Harry and you...huh? Who would have thought so?"

I started blushing and ignored the question. "Your sisters are sooooo cute"

"Don't start again Emma. I get it!!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Pfffttttt.."

"GUUUUURL we need to go partying as soon as possible" Louis said in a fake American accent, trying to act girly...I started laughing like a hyena again.

"I never get tired of your laugh it's so funny" He said laughing too.

"Meanie" I stuck my tongue out. 

“I’m just saying the truth”

“MEANIE”

“Minnie Mouse???”

“Yes, Louis…MINNIE MOUSE” 

“So…any plans for tomorrow?”

“My second date” I smiled

“Ohhh…The girl has a date and suddenly she forgets about her friends…HOW RUDE.” Louis said on the floor with his hand over his heart.

“DRAMA QUEEN.” I jumped off bed and position myself to be on top of him.

“Get off me you elephant!!!”

“Look who’s being rude now!!!” I said raising an eyebrow.

“Me? NEVER…I’m a gentleman”

“…yeah and what a gentleman you are Tommo” 

“Aww you’re calling me Tommo now” He said smiling.

“Yes, Boo Bear” 

“Don’t call me Boo Bear”

“BOO BEAR”

“STOP”

“BOO BEAAAAAR”

“THIS IS WAR”. He pushed to the side and now he was on top of me.

“COME AT ME BRO” I said giggling.

Louis looked at me for a second and smirked.

“What?” In that very moment, he started tickling me. “Lou, stop!! S-stop!!” I said gasping for air.

“Alright, alright…you’re such a baby”

“YOU ALMOST KILLED ME” I was out of breath and Louis’ mom barged into the room with a worried look on her face.

“What is going on in here?” She was shaking her head looking at the two of us; Louis was still on top of me.

He immediately stood up and helped me.

“Louis tried to kill me” My breath was back to normal.

“NOOO. We were just messing around”

“Louis!!!” Jay said shaking her head in disapproval. 

“I’m sorry Emma” He said hugging me.

“It’s okay…but you should watch your back because there’s nothing I do better than revenge” I said winking; he gasped and looked at his mom like a little kid.

“You can’t blame her hun. Now you two be quiet! The twins are asleep!” She smiled and walked out of the room.

“HA-HA” I said pushing him to the bed.

“God Emma you’re soooo immature” Lou said giggling.

“Look who’s talking...!”

“Pfffttttt”

I sat down next to him.

“Where’s my laptop?”

“In my desk”

“Okie” I stood up and picked up my laptop.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” 

“Yes” I said sitting down again and looking at my computer screen, I was checking my Facebook.

“Ohhh you have a Mac! Let’s take some pictures for facebook” He said making a peace sign with his left hand and a duck face.

“Very attractive Tommo”

“I know…I know”

I laughed and focus on my notifications and messages, I had 2 friend requests but I ignored them, instead I checked my notifications.

“Alright…let’s take some funny pictures”

_________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the night, Louis and I watched 'Grease', 'The Hangover' and 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.' After the movie was over, I cried for twenty minutes and Louis was just sitting there laughing at me.

"Don't laugh!!! It's tragic"

"I know! I'm sorry babe! Come here" He said opening his arms.

"NO"

"Alright. I'll be right back okay?"

Those were the last few words I heard from Louis that night...because I fell asleep just after he left.