Ch. 12 - A Nice Girl Everybody Likes

"Yo. Morning Fuutarou!" Ichika greeted the boy, they were walking together after meeting on the way to school.

"You have nothing to say about my winter uniform?" She teased, showing her outfit

"What do you want so early in the morning?" He replied with an uninterested glare, not enjoying the attention the girl attracted on them.

"Yesterday I was informed that I passed the audition. It's a small part but it's really important for the begin of my career! I won't be a walk-on as my usual... After that news I told my sisters about my job as an actress, they really were surprised. It's a load off my chest! All thanks to you!" She smiled at him.

"I'm still opposed to your decision." Fuutarou admitted without too much conviction.

"It'll be fine. I'll continue to work and study enough to not flunking out. I'll be able to pass with the help of you and Y/N!" Ichika explained her plan.

"Why don't we exchange email addresses? Since you are our tutor, it's useful being able to contact us." She stated, giving her email to Fuutarou, he wasn't too sure about stuff like these.

They chatted along the way, without noticing a dark car following them.

"I made contact with the target." The man behind the wheel said via radio, talking to his boss.

"She is the oldest daughter, Ichika. She's walking to school with a friend. Shall I proceed with the plan?" He asked, waiting for a response.

"Negatory. We must act without any witnesses... and it doesn't matter which sister. It's all the same for us." The voice stated firmly.

"Roger! I'll continue the tail." He said, the other cut the transmission after hearing him.

"Whoa! I'm sorry mister!" A young girl hit the car while running with skates and left in a hurry.

"Damn kids! After this job, I'm done... I'll leave for a place in South America. We only need to kidnap one of the spoiled daughters of this famous physician... Dr. Nakano. All this for some millions of yen... and another victory for the Shadows Syndicate." He blurt out proudly while continuing to check the two students' movements.

He didn't know that a small device was blinking under the car.

"It's me, I succeeded in placing the tracking device. We'll wait his movements..." Lily informed his partner.

"Good job, we'll find their hideout. I'm calling Miss Fubuki, we'll arrange a team to put an end to their misdeeds." Eyelashes replied, eager to disband the Shadows Syndicate, an evil organization of criminals.

Hours later

"It didn't go well..." The two heroes looked at the dark car, abandoned in an uninhabited area without any trace, they had only the records of their device.

Lily reviewed on her tablet some files about their enemies and the girls they were after, she noticed that the five sisters spent lot of time with a very familiar professional hero.

"We need some help..." She admitted while making a phone call.

"Hello! It's Y/N. What's the matter, Lily?" The boy answered without hesitation.

"So... Fuutarou. You gave the girls my email... for the purpose of tutoring?" Y/N asked to his friend, pretending to be angry.

"Okay, it's not a problem... You only violated my privacy..." He joked.

"As if the one who posts everyday on the social networks is concerned about privacy..." Fuutarou replied at his joke.