Ch. 45 - Frozen Spirit

"Where's Y/N? The train is about to leave." Ichika checked again the time, her partner was extremely late.

"Here we are! Sorry but Fuutarou insisted on joining us so I wasted time waiting for him." Y/N reached the track together with the tutor.

"At least spare me the nonsense. We were late because he forgot your date." Fuutarou crushed every attempt to fix the mood.

"L-Liar! You were the one who said: 'Please, I'm Ichika-san greatest fan! Bring me to see her audition.' and I accepted due our long-term friendship." The hero was shamelessly lying.

"I get it, just quit fighting and jump in you two... The train is departing." Ichika cut off the discussion, forgiving the accident with a smile.

"So, what kind of movie you'll be starring in?" Y/N asked during the trip.

"It's a western-style drama, they're searching an actress to play a foreigner girl who's going to seduce the main character." Ichika was explaining.

"That looks a bit... Will you have to perform kinky shots?" The boy asked with worries.

"Fear not. I'm going to be rejected after a couple episodes. Nothing to be jealous of..." The girl was laughing, pleased by his concerns.

"Don't joke on things like these. Just to be clear, if the director asks you for a private casting on a black leathered couch I'm going to blast his entire office." Y/N swore.

"What does it means? Wait, knowing you... I don't want to know." Ichika didn't get the line.

"I don't think this is something approved by our school." Fuutarou pointed out his unrequested perspective.

"Well, if it's going to hinder my career guess I'll have to quit school. It's something I'm pondering for a while." Ichika confessed.

"You're kidding, right? Just think about your instruction!" Y/N was scared.

"There are plenty of private structures for acting students like me, they let them work alongside exams. My manager often speak about this topic." The girl explained.

"I don't want to hear! It won't happen in any case! And you, just say something... damn bookworm!" Y/N was panicking, asking support.

"That's a problem... Will my fee get cut by one fifth that way?" Fuutarou was doing arithmetic.

"Ha ha ha. Do not worry, they were just working talks." Ichika reassured as the train announced the arrival at their stop.

"Fine, never bring back this idea ever again." Y/N demanded as they were descending.

"We're here! One last effort and..." The three climbed the station's stairs, reaching the front entrance.

The automatic door reacted to their presence, opening swiftly.

"A couple minutes by walk and..." Y/N was explaining as they were greeted by an ice-storm roaming outside.

"What?! Are you kidding me?" The hero cursed the forecast.

"Gotta admit it, snow in April is a bit..." Fuutarou was looking with concerns the white sky.

"Let me call the studios, maybe they've cancelled the audition." Ichika was making a phone call.

"Sigh, no signal, it must be due the weather. What should I do?" The girl was unable to communicate.

"Are you even asking? We'll reach them in any case... Ice-storm or not!" Y/N dashed out of the building, facing strong gusts of wind.