Ch. 8 - A Mountain of Problems

T-City, Hospital

"Dumbass! Idiot! You made my sisters cry with worry! You are really the worst hero I've ever met!" Nino yelled, she was angry with Y/N.

Miku and Yotsuba were embarrassed, the fact that they were worried for him while awaiting news about his fate was supposed to be a secret.

"C-Calm down Nino! Remember where we are. Be quiet!" Itsuki tried to soothe her.

The Quintuplets gathered in Y/N's room to pay a visit. He was recovering from the harsh fight.

The heroes after the battle

"For the record... Seafolk were kinder than you. And they tried to kill me!" He teased her, in return she slapped his face.

"Ow... I admit I deserve it... But still better than my previous visit..." He stated, massaging his cheek.

Before the arrival of the girls he met Hero Association's representatives, they scolded him for two hours due to his behaviour during the operation. Defeating the Seafolk's Army alone earned him lot of points... all useless thanks to his disobedience.

"Nino, you are overreacting! He needs some rest." Ichika smiled towards the boy.

"It can't be helped. I can't stand him when he's like this. You and your Hero's Play!" She justified.

"Well... Probably it was my last whim..." He stated, thinking to lose his job.

The girls looked at him, concerned.

"Have you eaten all of it?" Yotsuba eased the mood, noticing the empty dishes on the table.

"Yeah, I spent lots of energies... I need to replenish." Y/N replied embarrassed, after fights he always ate a ton.

Despite his abundant lunch his stomach started to growl.

"I brought this for you. I thought food here wasn't the best... Don't get ideas!" Nino took out a lunch-box for him.

Y/N accepted with happiness in his eyes, opening it he noticed it was sushi and other fish based foods.

"I just got out from a brawl against smelly and ugly fish-monsters... and you bring me sushi?!" He said aloud, the girls were embarrassed due this unintencional joke.

"I like it... It's my favourite food!" He pranked them, enjoying the meal.

"I-I too made this for you!" Miku said in a low tone, handing him her lunch-box.

"The more the merrier! Thank you Miku!" He gladly took it after finishing the first dish.

"Omurice... it's... good and tasty!" He lied while striving to finish the meal she made for him.