Ch. 13 - Past and Future Come Together

"You lost your student handbook with that old photo inside?" Y/N asked to his friend, Fuutarou was really worried for the problem.

"I didn't lose it... I gave my handbook to Nino, last time we spoke she was writing her email on it." He corrected the hero's statement.

"And do you think it's a good reason to storm their house so early in the morning?" Y/N perceived incoming troubles, they were in front of the Nakano's apartment.

"Give me back my student handbook!" Fuutarou claimed in a cold tone beside a sleeping Nino, he entered in her room on Miku's permission.

The girl, waking up, saw the intimidating figure of her tutor in her bedroom, beside the bed she was sleeping on.

Obviously she let out a scream.

"I know it!" Y/N thought while making a facepalm, he was awaiting his friend in the living room with the girls, recently awoke.

"Unbelievable! How dare you enter a girl's room without permission!" Nino was mad at Fuutarou.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to get my handbook back as soon as possible." He was kneeling as a token of apologize.

"You're being awfully docile... Do you have something hidden inside, perhaps?" She was surprised for his quiet behaviour.

"Come with me if you want it back..." Nino said while returning in her room with Fuutarou, she needed some help to pierce her ears.

"WHAT!" Y/N was surprised for this situation, unaware of Nino's purpose.

"I need to be mentally prepared first!" Nino yelled from her bedroom.

"No way...!" Y/N thought, hearing their loud debate.

"Everyone else is doing it, so I wanted to do it too... Anyways, you are opening a hole in another person's body so at least hesitate a little!" She screamed, pissed off.

"Hesitate? This is my payback! I have zero reason to hesitate. Here I go!" Fuutarou stated in a menacing tone.

"There might be another explanation!" Y/N panicked.

"It pisses me off that I'm the only one who's going to be in pain. You need to do it too! Don't be scared, I'll be reeeal gentle!" Nino joked with the boy.

"He might just be my type!" She claimed after seeing an old photo, unaware that the subject was her tutor himself.

"........" The hero was speechless, as well as Miku, Yotsuba and Itsuki, overhearing their discussion.

Ichika giggled, she knew the reason behind Nino's behaviour.

"What were you doing you two?" Miku asked, irritated.

"I want to know too!" Y/N added.

"It doesn't matter! Mind your own business! I took out this album. Let's see our old photos." Nino replied, carrying an album of them, there were pictures of about five years before.

"It brings back memories! This was taken in Kyoto, during the school trip. We have change quite a lot... Y/N look at us!" Itsuki invited him to join the group.

 Y/N look at us!" Itsuki invited him to join the group