Ch. 58 - Awakening

"So, are you the Boss down here?" Tornado of Terror asked.

"My, my... welcome to my base, hero. Indeed you're correct, I'm the one who pulls the strings of the Monster Association. My name's Gyoro-Gyoro." The monster welcomed her as two of the strongest esper were about to battle.

"Introductions are unnecessary... tell me where is Y/N." The woman coldly asked.

"Oh, there is no need. You'll join him shortly!" Gyoro-Gyoro struck her with gravity-increasing psychokinesis.

"He he he... how's it? Hard to deal with a gravity times 300..." The monster was confident.

"Oh, could you please increase the pressure on the right shoulder a bit? It's quite stiff there days." Tatsumaki was unaffected by the strike.

"Curse you...Woooooah!" Gyoro-Gyoro was going all out with no results.

"Enough playtime. I asked you a question." With a finger snap Tatsumaki tore apart the monster's body.

"Argh!!! Such cruelty..." Gyoro-Gyoro's bleeding remains were laying on the ground, looking more like grinded meat.

"Your friend is imprisoned some levels below there. It will take you quite some time localizing his actual position. Oh, what a sad epilogue for myself... least I could do was slowing you down a bit and nothing more. He he he." The monster was enjoying his last moments.

"You can quit the act. I know puppets feel no pain..." The woman commented.

"N-No good... She noticed it!" Gyoro-Gyoro resorted on self-destruction, hoping to kill the hero.

*BOOM*

"What was that?" Low tier monsters felt the explosion above them.

"Nothing to worry about, Lord Gyoro-Gyoro is upstairs. Maybe he has taken down a powerful opponent." One of them suggested.

"Speaking of them, the S-Class heroes are proceeding with their infiltration. Gotta reach the positions we were entrusted by our leader." Another informed their captain.

"I'm about to finish my training. Only a bit more and I'm ready." A huge rhino in a singlet was striking a sandbag.

"Take this!!!" Rhino Wrestler destroyed his training tools with a savage charge. As the sandbag was torn apart it was revealed Y/N was inside it, being hung upside down after his loss.

"Bwa bwa bwa... our boss sure is strong!" The underlings were enjoying the scene of the monster trampling the defeated hero.

"This weakling has no more use... let's dispose of him." Rhino Wrestler commented.

"But before this, a woman is wandering around our base. Go out for a catch and bring her to Fuhrer Ugly's personal room. Kill whoever is in the way." He ordered.

"Why such request?" They asked.

"Nothing important, he only wants to enjoy some quality time before battle. It's not that we can judge his behaviour. He far outclass us, for now." He explained, confident about his superior growing rate.

Hearing that, Y/N awoke. Eyes turned into a dreadful crimson colour.

"Be quick, our cadre was strict about this..." Rhino Wrestler was about to strike Y/N with a very last punch.

"Damn that bastard, he puts us at work while he's about to enjoy a good fuck! We'll – ARGH!!!" The underlings were diced by air slashes.

"W-What happened?!" Rhino Wrestler couldn't grasp the situation, being invested by a tremendous barrage of fists before even making a step.