Ch. 75 - Requiem For a Dream

"So, today's search was unsuccessful too." Genos was giving a detailed report.

"We've scanned not even half of the interested area. If things go this way there are little hopes for us finding Y/N's soul." The cyborg sighed.

"I see, seems quite troublesome..." Saitama was listening him with not much conviction, busy playing video-games.

"Sensei, we really need your help. High-rankers from the Association have yet to realize you're the most capable hero. They should've entrusted you with the mission first and foremost." Demon Cyborg admitted.

"Why so worried? From what I've seen there is no problem at all, Y/N will solve the issue in no time. Those two seem so trustworthy..." Saitama pointed out.

"Those two?" Genos had yet to comprehend.

"Here we are..." Y/N was scanning the area.

"So, your body is stored in that building. Are you sure?" Hibiki asked.

"At one hundred percent. I can hear its call." The hero revealed.

"Surveillance is tight. Do you have a plan on how to infiltrate the structure?" Hibiki was looking at the numerous armed guards.

"Yup, we must be sneaky. Follow me." Y/N led the way.

"Let's go Ninja!" Hibiki yelled.

"Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" The two were singing while approaching the hidden base.

"You can proceed, next one." A guard was checking access.

"How is it possible? Is he blind? He can't see us!" Hibiki was murmuring cause standing in front of the entrance raised no alarm.

"Teh he he! That is my new ability... we're invisible!" Y/N revealed as the two managed to successfully infiltrate the Neo Heroes base effortlessly.

"How convenient! We can go stealth easily this way." Hibiki was pleased.

"The room where I'm stored is the next one." Y/N informed.

"Can you disclose how can you hide us from sight so well?" Hibiki was curious.

"Easy peasy! I've harnessed the power of magnetic fields... Does it ring a bell?" Y/N revealed.

"Acting on iron particles scattered in the soil I've glued them to you, creating a cover around your body. Light is deflected by our shield, hiding us from eyesight." The hero explained the technique he'd worked on these past days.

"Amazing! You're worth your title, Master Y/N." Hibiki was taken aback by such ability.

"Just think about this, I can peep on girls in the public bathroom!" Y/N was drooling.

"Now you're acting like a jerk!" Hibiki scolded him, yelling aloud.

"Emergency! Perimeter Violation on Floor 2!" An alarm caught his yells, closing all doors.

"Put on nigh vision googles! They almost got us with a cheap trick!" Suddenly, the duo was surrounded by armed soldiers.

"Good job, we were so close..." Y/N huffed, hiding back inside his host.

"Well, they don't seem too troublesome." Hibiki took battle stance, ready to fight.

"Are you sure about this? You're overlooking us pro soldiers too much!" The squad leader wore a pair of brass knuckles.

.

.

.

"I'll say that again, no trouble at all." Hibiki was sitting atop the leader he'd defeated in one hit.