Ch. 15 - Good Morning

"So... This is a real bed? Not bad!" Fuutarou thought while lying down for the night.

"Somewhat Nino joined us for this lesson and Itsuki... I'll properly apologize to her as soon as possible. All thanks to Y/N... But still there are uncertain elements. Can I prevent them to fail any subjects? I hope things will improve tomorrow!" He was pondering before falling asleep.

During the night Miku went to the bathroom, on her way back, sleepy, she came to her bedroom by habit, lying down in the bed beside a sleeping Fuutarou.

The next morning

"How rare! Ichika got up so early during a day off." Nino had already prepared breakfast and was eating with Ichika and Itsuki.

"But I'm still the last one of us to get up... Miku already left my bed at some point." The oldest sister admitted.

"Where did she go? Yotsuba is still looking around for her..." Nino didn't have a clue.

"And those guys... What are they doing?" Itsuki asked while eating her meal.

"I guess Fuutarou is still in Miku's room and the other..." Ichika looked at the floor in the living room.

Y/N was still sleeping, he had threw away his blanket and was lying down blissfully over the floor, snoring aloud.

"How rude... Such manners in others' house! Hey you! It's late. Get up!" Nino yelled while approaching the sleeping guy.

While walking she tripped and fell on the ground... over him.

"N-Nino! What are you doing?" Itsuki was embarrassed, her sister was in an ambiguous pose.

"Well, well... Itsuki, we may leave them alone." Ichika teased her.

Nino's face turned red, she was close enough to feel the man's breath.

"Uh? What's going on?" Y/N awoke with the girl over him, her breast pressed on his chest and their face too close.

His initial surprise gave way to a smirk.

"Oh my... Nino! Yesterday you went for Fuutarou and now me? You must be really thirsty! Bad girl!" He joked, Nino was speechless and trembled due anger and embarrassment.

After his quote sounds of several slaps were heard all around the house.

Enraging a girl is always a bad choice.

"I don't get why I deserved this... I was sleeping!" Y/N mumbled during breakfast, asking support from the other two sisters, his face bright red after Nino's fury.

"I don't think you are totally innocent..." Itsuki sighted.

"Poor guy... How did you feel to spend a night under the same roof of five beautiful girls?" Ichika asked, still giggling for the signs impressed on the hero's face.