Ch. 19 - Field Trip, a Complex Situation

School trip break. Somewhere around the mountains

"Raiha-chan is ill!" Y/N yelled while talking with Fuutarou. After charging the phone a talk with his friend was mandatory.

"I must come back!" He lifted a huge rock one-handedly, crumbling it in pieces to ease his worries.

"No need. She got better this morning so I could left her..." Fuutarou replied, hearing a strange noise on the other side.

"Thank goodness. You really scared me!" The hero was pleased by the news.

"By the way... Where are you? Are you travelling together with the girls?" He asked, looking at the strong blizzard. The class was stopped due bad weather and they were directed to an inn along the road.

"We are struck along the way... It's quite difficult talk about our arrival." Fuutarou sighed, he and the girl were travelling by car, stopped in traffic too.

"Maybe I could do something about the weather!" Y/N remembered a suitable technique.

"Here we go. Eagle Style! Conqueror's Fist!" He unleashed his ki up to the sky trying to dispel the blizzard, his figure standing proudly with the fist raised.

The weather refused his interference, investing him with strong and cold wind.

"Crap.... It's not enough! I failed!" He realized, being covered by ice.

 It's not enough! I failed!" He realized, being covered by ice

Not even close to him

The next day. An inn down the mountain

Fuutarou and the girls were forced by the snowfall to stop and spend the night in an inn along the way. They overcame quite embarrassing situations like sleeping together in the same room.

It went all smooth until Itsuki saw something unbelievable in the morning.

"I-It can't be! She was..." The girl, entering their room, saw one of her sister close to a sleeping Fuutarou, from her point of view it seemed they kissed.

"Itsuki, is that you? Atchoo!" Y/N sneezed aloud while approaching her, he got a cold thanks to his stunt.

"Y/N! You stopped in this inn for the night? So the others are here too!" The girl was surprised for this turning of events.

"Who could have thought that we all stopped at the same place..." Fuutarou was pondering, sitting on the bus beside a weakened Y/N.

"How could you reduce in this state?" He asked looking at his ill friend.

"It's not your business... Brrr! I only overestimated my power. Atchoo!" He replied, trying to sleep.