Ch. 79 - Beloved One

"Garou, sorry to disappoint you but you're not this story's endgirl." Y/N revealed.

"Quite the twist! Did you make all your way here just to tell me that?" The Hero Hunter retorted.

"No, there is something else I want to discuss with you." Y/N suddenly turned serious.

"As things are now, we still have to settle the score about our fight. Despite everything that happened we're both on a tie." He explained.

"Our last battle didn't count, cause we weren't humans anymore." The hero added, embarrassed.

"So, now is the right time? When we'll decide who's stronger... Be it!" Garou accepted the challenge, taking battle stance.

"I'm glad we share the same feelings, I feared you were going to reject me." Y/N sighed in relief.

"Quit talking as a Romcom MC and raise your guard. I'm about to... wait a minute! What happened your face? Why are you injured already?" Garou noticed, pointing to his rival's bruise.

"Ever had troubles with the ladies?" Y/N asked.

"Never!" Garou replied frankly.

"Troubles or ladies?" Y/N wanted to confirm.

"Enough babbling, get ready cause I won't hold back!" The Hero Hunter smiled.

"Before we start... I never said thank you for retrieving my body." Y/N apologized.

"And you'll never have to." Garou insisted, dashing towards him.

"Are they going to kill me?" Y/N asked at the school entrance two hours late on schedule.

"I dunno, but if I had to bet... yes." Fuutarou explained.

"Ha ha ha. Sorry for them but it was necessary. Now that I'm done with this I'm ready to give my reply." The hero focused on his upcoming move.

"Here we go, it's now or never." The two greeted each other before entering the building.

"Just out of curiosity, about your long awaited rematch against the Hero Hunter. Did you win or not?" Fuutarou asked, puzzled.

"That's classified..." Y/N cryptically replied.

"Okay, will you tell me which one are you going to visit at least?" The tutor joked.

"Alright, promise me you won't be mad..." The hero whispered in his ears.

"No way! Ha ha ha!" Fuutarou burst out laughing.

"The Asahi High School Festival's closing party is now ending. This is the final scheduled program." A voice announced through speakers.

"Oh, what an airhead. This is where I dropped my phone." Yotsuba was back to the infirmary, her assigned room.

"Eh?!" She caught the presence of someone else already there, her heartbeat going crazy.

"Hi..." Y/N was awaiting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.