Ch. 5 - Their House

"My doubts have all cleared up, Nakano-san. I'll have all your daughters graduate without problems!" Fuutarou claimed on the phone with the Quints' father.

After the previous incident they gathered at the house of the girls, a huge penthouse in a rich district.

"..." He was depressed, only two people attended his first lesson.

"All my sisters have gone back to their rooms." Yotsuba smiled at him.

"So, how come you haven't ran away like the others?" He asked with curiosity.

"Obviously it's because I want to be taught by you. I figured lessons would be fun if the teacher is someone from our grade." She honestly declared.

"Yotsuba! Can I hug you?" Fuutarou was about to cry, moved by her words.

"Sensei... I have a question." Another voice broke the awkward mood.

"What do you want?" Fuutarou turned to Y/N, sitting on the sofa.

"WHY AM I HERE? That's your work... not mine!" He screamed, upset for the situation.

"Because you left me in times of need! Now you'll help with this tutoring work, Mr. Hero!" Fuutarou replied with the same tone.

"I'm leaving. I'm tired, so I call it a night." Y/N yawned.

"Do as you please... It would be a shame if someone informs the Association about a certain hero who prefers go buying manga rather than protect civilians..." He stated in a threatening tone.

With a shiver along his spine Y/N turned to his friend, his stare serious and cold.

"What are we waiting for? Let's study, Mr Sensei!" He shouted, caught in this mess.

"I don't get it... But the more the merrier! Let's call the others!" Yotsuba took the stairs towards the bedrooms.

"No. Thank you!" Itsuki dismissed the boys and their studying proposal.

"In the first place why does the tutor have to be of our same grade? Aren't others suitable for this position?" She complained.

"What? Didn't you ask me to help you the other day?" Fuutarou replied in a rude tone.

"Forget about it! I've misjudged the two of you..." She was about to slam her door while Y/N jumped into the discussion.

"Wait! I almost got myself killed by an evil creature... only to save you and your sisters! Haven't I deserve a small reward?" He lied in a whining tone, he would never ask a reward.

"Heroes receive hugs... or even a kiss... I only ask you to join us for some study. Is it too much?" He stated, revealing his secret weapon.... his sweet eyes.

Eagle Style – Secret Technique

Eagle Style – Secret Technique... Cute Face!