Ch. 36 - Interlude, Road to the Last Exam

"I'm sick of living like this! Itsuki, stop sneaking into my futon! Your hair was ticklish, go cut it off!" Nino scolded her sister early-morning, sleeping the five of them in the same room was pretty troublesome.

"I-It can't be helped... I was cold because tonight was chilly. And you're only envious because you cut yours!" Itsuki was defending her ahoge.

"I'm happy for this change! So we won't fall from our bed anymore." Yotsuba was smiling after a good sleep.

"That happened only to you... and it would be better if you slept a little less deeply." Miku told to her sister, bothering her restless sleep for all the night.

"Haa... you girls have just started your new lifestyle and you're already like this?" Fuutarou was complaining the sisters' discussion.

"Well, it's a big change compared to the past... They need time to get used." Y/N admitted.

"At least take a page from Ichika! She's still sleeping even during this commotion." The tutor pointed at the first sister still asleep in her futon, surrounded by scattered clothes and stuff.

"Are you kidding? Don't you see the mess she made in only a couple days?" The girls replied back.

"Ichika! It's morning! We have a lot to study." Fuutarou yelled.

"Munya... Good morning boys..." She awoke with a smile, a glimpse of her naked body under the blankets.

"Ichika! Put on some clothes!" Her sisters screamed in embarrassment.

"Better of all... You're not supposed to stay in a lady's room!" Nino pointed out before tossing out of the door the two guys.

"Alright... despite some delays now we can properly start." Fuutarou took out his books, planning for a general revision.

"ZzZz..." Ichika was quickly falling asleep between a yawn and the other.

"Oi, wake up! We've just started... Do you want something to drink?" Y/N awake the elder sister, offering her a cup of dark coffee.

"Thank you Y/N, I'm sorry for this show. Normally I'd try to hide my unsightly side but it can't be helped... moving here from our old place was tiresome. Or maybe did you enjoy that?" Ichika smiled, recalling the events from before.

"Uhm, let's say sleeping naked is a common trope for famous actors... but I don't mind. If your clothes are a hindrance you can take it off freely... Your place your rules. Maybe I can do the same too... It might increase concentration." Y/N replied frankly, about to take off his shirt.

"Well, we rather mind! Don't you dare to encourage her!" Nino interjected, annoyed by the topic.

"Enough talks... Let's get right to it! We'll complete together the homework assigned for winter break. Show me what you didn't comprehend!" Fuutarou slammed some sheets on the table.

"Homework?" The quints were confused.