Ch. 57 - A Tremendous Show of Strength

"Wonderful, you lived up my expectations. Being alive after coming this far is an outstanding performance." Gyoro-Gyoro applauded Garou's resilience.

"Quit the crap and let me free..." Albeit being lifted from the debris over him the Hero Hunter was locked by the monster's psychic powers.

"Not so fast, there is something I want to talk with you." He increased the grip over the boy.

"You've become this strong in such short amount of time, that's because your growth and willpower had made you reach heights otherwise impossible. But all of this is simply not enough. Right now you can only be considered a half-monster, cause you lack our kind's bloodlust." The Mysterious Being explained.

"I can fix this and raise you into becoming the strongest monster." Gyoro-Gyoro stated.

"Raise me? Do you want to teach me psychokinesis?" Garou was mocking him.

"What I'm going to engrave in you aren't teachings of sort but the very secret behind monsterization. Following my instructions will turn you into a true monster in no time." Gyoro-Gyoro was trying to lure him under control.

"Simply put, a near-death experience overload both body and spirit and produce what's called an explosive growth. You've experienced it a couple times already." Gyoro-Gyoro revealed.

"Are you making fun of me? This crap looks like coming out from Dragon Ball." Garou was doubting him.

"It's not as easy as it seems, I can assure it's indeed extremely difficult. I performed countless experiments in order to make the strongest monster but they all died before reaching an adequate level of calamity. My one and only success is King Orochi." The monster recalled his struggles and hard work.

"But, albeit Orochi is my greatest product, with my help I'm sure you'll grow even stronger than him. So, how about this? Garou, join force with me. Together we'll erase heroes from this world." Gyoro-Gyoro proposed.

"I'm not interested into becoming someone else's puppet, I do things alone on my own way. So, leave me out from your shitty scheming." Garou rejected straight.

"Guess I'll try another approach." At Gyoro-Gyoro's will dozen of tentacles popped out from all around.

"W-What the f-" Garou was captured by the appendages and sent downstairs, crushing a couple floors.

"You'll obey me one way or another. And if you want to fight back, who are you gonna call? Both monsters and heroes see you as an enemy." The Mysterious Being was making fun of the Hero Hunter.

"Is there even a single being down here caring about you?" The MA's Mastermind was smiling with an evil, mouthless grin.

"Honestly, I don't think he's alive anymore." Y/N expressed his thoughts.

"How comes? We've just started our search!" Yotsuba protested.

"Listen, I know you're the embodiment of kindness and sort... but going after that jerk is a complete waste of time. You are everyone's top priority right now." The hero commented.

"We made a deal the three of us, and you broke it! Least we can do is rescuing Garou." The girl was adamant.

"Please, don't talk as if it's my fault. I'm doing my best as I swore." The hero lifted a pebble.

"Are you here, Human Shithead?" He called for the missing one, then shrugged.

"No response... he's dead and gone. Now please, can we leave?" Y/N was begging.

"You are really..." Yotsuba frowned.

"Hey, there is a door this way. Let's see where it leads." The boy changed topic.